• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Leeds v Chelsea

Over 2.5
£34 @ 1.7

Over 3.5
£15 @ 2.72

Torres anytime
£15 @ 2.5

Penalty taken
£7 @ 3.45

Yes @ 4/5 Rayo Vallecano v Levante
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 4/6 Real Sociedad v Sevilla
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 4/5 Espanyol v Deportivo La Coruna
(Both Teams to Score)
Multiple Type: Treble
Stake: 20.56
Possible Return: 111.05

Over 2.5 @ 11/10
Over 2.5 @ 10/11
Over 2.5 @ 1/1
Multiple Type: Treble
Stake: 10.00
Possible Return: 80.18

Thats the 3 Spanish games. Decent odds I thought on a league that is usually full of goals

Makes this evening significantly more interesting :rolleyes:

Spain Segunda Matches Xerez v Villarreal
20-12-2012 19:00
Villarreal @ evens
Betting in Running AEK Athens v Kavala
20-12-2012 18:00
AEK Athens @ 1/2
Dutch Cup Matches FC Groningen v Ajax
20-12-2012 19:00
Ajax @ 1/2

Total stake for this bet: £14.00
Potential returns: £63.00

Sociedad v Sevilla

Over 2.5

£58 @ 2.08

Can't be bothered with scorer bets, penalties, red cards etc... tonight.

Large bet is part of one of those £10 challenges.

Atletico Madrid v Celta Vigo

Over 3.5
£120 @ 2.78

Falcao 2 or more
£24 @ 2.84

Won just shy of £30 on the Hull bet and had Wolves not been awarded a penalty then that could have happened to. I wouldn't trust either Hull or Wolves on the road in future though, both sides were outplayed in terms of stats at least.

First half of the Atletico game couldn't have gone any worse, if they sub Falcao off in the 2nd half it's game over.

Dayo, did you see Atletico Madrid's recent home games? They have been keeping back to back clean sheets for the last 5 home games, I think. I would have called it under 2.5 goals myself for that reason.

I hope that it changes for you and there's goals galore in the second half.

In my head I had it down as 4-0 or 4-1. I thought they would have too much fire power for Celta to cope with.

There could be goals in the second half and it could be that the one goal opens up Celta, but it will be lucky!

I can't wait for tomorrow's football, it's the most that I've looked forward to football for a good few weeks. i want to see all the games and put bets on and hope Wigan beat Arsenal! :D

Back