• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Emirates Marketing Project v Man Utd over 3.5
Everton v Spurs over 2.5
West Ham v Liverpool over 2.5
Betis v Barcelona over 3.5
£5 pays £112.22

Emirates Marketing Project v Man Utd

Over 4.5
£11 @ 5.6

Baloteli anytime
£15 @ 3.35

Van Persie anytime
£15 @ 3.3

Penalty taken
£10 @ 3.35

£50 on over 0.5 goals in Emirates Marketing Project v Manchester United

That then allows me to claim a free £50 bet in-play. I have to use my own money to place that second bet but if it loses then they refund me cash.

So £50 in-play will be lumped on Kompany to score 'next', which replaces the First Goalscorer bet which is active in-play. And if another player should score first then that simply means that I will have won £2 and had the in-play stake returned as unsuccessful.

Was tempted to be crazy and put the in-play bet on 6-3 to Emirates Marketing Project as that's 500/1, yup unlikely to come off but I guarantee there will be people putting this bet on... just in case. Imagine making £25,000 from a free bet!! Only problem being that the original £50 is at risk before a goal is scored.

Ah well, maybe it's better to go for the safe bet but the big odds just excite and I didn't think it was beyond the realms of possibilities.

I get my £50 back, with £2 profit for the over 0.5 goals and get my £50 back as Kompany failed to score.

I never understand why Bookies are unable to credit winning bets as soon as they happen, rather than delaying until the end of the game. Once the bet has come in, surely they realise this?

West Ham v Liverpool

Over 2.5
£50 @ 2.24

C. Cole anytime
£15 @ 4.3

C. Cole 2 or more
£10 @ 23/1

Diame anytime
£5 @ 12.5

Gerrard anytime
£10 @ 4.7

Penalty taken
£17 @ 4.4

Emirates Marketing Project v Man Utd over 3.5
Everton v Spurs over 2.5
West Ham v Liverpool over 2.5
Betis v Barcelona over 3.5
£5 pays £112.22
Our switching off after 90 minutes has kept this one alive.

you're a fudging beast. today:

penalty taken (westham/liverpool)
over 2.5 (westham/liverpool)
over 4.5 (city/utd)
van persie anytime (city/utd)
wigan/man utd/west ham score 2 or more
rooney first scorer (city/utd)
and the one above regarding Barca/Betis

I can go weeks without a treble coming in but in the space of a few days i've had three of the buggers and potentially a four-fold.

Back