• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Inter v Napoli - Napoli over 1.5 goals
Atlettico Madrid v Dep La Coruna - Atletico to score over 2.5 goals
Real Betis v Barcelona - Barcelona to score over 3.5 goals

A treble at odds of just under 16/1

1 down, 2 to go. Feel most cautious with the Barca fixture, Betis have been good this season whilst Barca are just as likely to go 3 up and keep passing about than to go for a 4th

Lets hope there's a little luck left in me for this one...

Betis v Barcelona

Betis win
£5 @ 11.5

Betis 2 or more
£16 @ 3.9

Over 3.5
£30 @ 2.02

Castro anytime
£10 @ 3.7

Puyol anytime
£5 @ 15.5

Messi 2 or more
£15 @ 2.42

Barca 2-0 up before half time. Napoli are yet to score, I hope they are playing better than their scoreline suggests.

2z5pu1w.png

Best weekend for months and months. Just withdrew £700 between my two accounts \o/

Could have been £900 if Betis had found another goal though.

:eek: That was exactly the bet that I was thinking about making before I opened this thread.

Fulham haven't scored in 3 games but against Saudi Sportswashing Machine I think that they will make amends for that. I think Fulham will win 2-1 and time for Berbatov to score again.

:eek: That was exactly the bet that I was thinking about making before I opened this thread.

Fulham haven't scored in 3 games but against Saudi Sportswashing Machine I think that they will make amends for that. I think Fulham will win 2-1 and time for Berbatov to score again.

Wow! Why did I not bet on the score or number of goals?!! I was heading out to watch Life of Pi so left it and boom! :(

Getting this one in nice & early ahead of the weekend:

Emirates Marketing Project - over 1.5 goals (v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (a))
Manchester United - over 2.5 goals (v Sunderland (h))
Everton - Under 1.5 goals (v Stoke (a))
Spurs - over 1.5 goals (v Swansea (h))
WBA - over 1.5 goals (v West Ham (h))

£10 on would return about £150

Earlier on today I decided to back wincast Fletcher to score and Sunderland to win. Went on to Oddschecker and saw that Ladbrokes were offering 11/2 which was better than anyone else so I'd go with them and stuck a fiver on. Just come back jubilantly to collect my winnings to receive the message:

INCORRECT_MARKET

Trading sent the wrong players for the Sunderland vs Reading Wincast market. Players were sent for Sunderland vs Chelsea by mistake, bet 0000001 has been voided with our apologies

Anything I can do? I've sent them a message basically saying I want my money, because if they hadn't offered the best odds I would've taken the next best and still won a decent amount, rather than having the bet voided. How is it fair that they can void a bet due to their mistake after they had told me "your bets have been placed successfully"? If my bet at the weekend doesn't come in am I allowed to void it on the grounds that I meant another market?

Back