• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

To win
Bilbao
Levante
Videoton
£10 @ £219.55

Over 2.5
Levante v Hannover
Sporting v Videoton
Spurs v Panathinaikos
£20 pays £126.67

Aintree

14:10 Problema Tic
15:20 Little Josh

Sandown

14:30 Canadian Diamond
15:40 Major Malarkey

McCoy double in the 12:45 and 13:15 at Wetherby

£11 pays £65.54

Last edited:
He doesn't often ride for Vaughan and as he's odds on too I thought it's worth a go.

Also, my uncle tells me they are planning on running Caravel and his new horse at the Cheltenham festival next year. Time to start brown nosing :lol:

Free betting for me today using my winnings from lastnight...

£40 double pays £200 - Tranmere, Stevenage

BTTS £10 pays £125
Arsenal vs West Brom
Swansea vs Norwich
Southampton vs Reading
Charlton vs Brighton
Rotherham vs Gills

£10 Accy pays £143 - Palace, Leicester, Coventry, Southend

£10 Treble pays £125 - 2.30pm SAN Ifandbutwhynot, 3.05 SAN Sprinter Sacre, 3.25 LIN Silly Billy

Last edited:
To win
Crystal Palace
Coventry
Crawley
£20 pays £135.20

Over 2.5
Arsenal v West Brom
Wigan v QPR
Over 3.5
Valladolid v Real Madrid
£20 pays £114.00

BTTS
Southampton v Reading
Sunderland v Chelsea
Charlton v Brighton
Nottm Forest v Burnley
£10 pays £83.71

Teams to score 2 or more
Wigan
Man Utd
West Ham
£25 pays £345.00

What a joke. Had £2.00 treble on Forest, Coventry and MK Dons to score 2 or more. Came in at 15/2 for me. As you know I have £10 upwards but cos I'm on a brick run thought I'd cut back for a fortnight. Absolutely typical.

Just one accy left for tomorrow. Just needed a 3rd in the Arsenal game for one winner. Could be another nearly weekend.

Sportingbet say "If your first bet loses, we’ll refund it as a free bet up to £50" on sign up. Just to clarify, I take it betting £5 or £10 means if it loses I'd get that back in the form of a free bet? Might stick £5 on City, Leverkusen, Atletico Madrid and Juventus tomorrow for £58, if it loses then I'll play it on a treble. Cutting back on betting now, I think my bad luck has started again and I'm not made of money :p

Tempted to do that Bet365 promotion. With the initial £50 on over 0.5 goals followed by £50 in-play on Kompany as next goal scorer. His odds of scoring first are 28/1 so hopefully this would be similar odds. Seeing as United often concede first, can't defend crosses so well then I think it could be worth it..I get that in-play £50 back if it loses so I need 1 goal and there would be no loss.

Dayo said:
Posted on the 11th November.

Right, X Factor bet time. :lol:

James to win.
£25 @ 5/1

The momentum behind him is starting to pick up each week. Out of those that are left there are only 3 that stand any chance of winning. The two favourites at the moment seem to be playing it fairly safe and aren't really getting better whereas James puts in a different performance each week and seems to do it well. It's risky but I think he's going to be a shock winner this year.

Going well so far. He's into the final three and he helped get rid of one of the favourites in a sing off a few weeks back. Current odds...

James 5/4
Jahmene 5/4
Chris 7/2

It should be a coin toss between the two favourites but there have been rumours going about for weeks that Chris has been topping the votes every week. Now normally i would think this is gonads but he's yet to be in the bottom two despite being brick. I have no idea where any of his votes are coming from. I'm hoping the rumours are just rumours.

Down to 2 and could really go either way, I should lay it off but where's the fun in that :p

curent odds...

James 2/5
Jahmene 15/8

Paddypower doing money back if Van Persie scores, so with that in mind...

Emirates Marketing Project 4-2
£12 @ 45/1

Rooney First Scorer
£10 @ 8/1

Back