• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

£12 paid £98 at Coral yet Marky's score paid over £300 at b365. I know odds differ from bookie to bookie but over a ton difference on a treble is madness;practically half the odds!

Olympique Lyonnais v Hapoel Qiryat-Shmona
Inter Milan v Neftchi Baku
Sporting Lisbon v Videoton FC
Levante v Hannover 96
Tottenham Hotspur v Panathinaikos
Twente Enschede v Helsingborg
Bayer Leverkusen v Rosenborg
Athletic Bilbao v Sparta Prague

8 Home wins. 36/1

£12 paid £98 at Coral yet Marky's score paid over £300 at b365. I know odds differ from bookie to bookie but over a ton difference on a treble is madness;practically half the odds!

Depends when he put the bet on I guess. I got 6/5 Galatasaray 4/7 Celtic and 11/8 Valencia.

I've marked out the following as seemingly Bankers tonight ;

Marseille
Tottenham
Lazio
Fenerbache
Bordeux
Napoli
Inter
Rubin Kazan.

BUT only 2 of those Tottenham & Marseille bankers have something to play for - the rest have qualified. I'm thinking to take Tottenham (-1) with Marseille and Bordeux.

Depends when he put the bet on I guess. I got 6/5 Galatasaray 4/7 Celtic and 11/8 Valencia.

True but it's still a massive difference. Get yourself on oddschecker before striking a bet & see who is offering the better odds....definitely worth a few mins of your time because the difference can sometimes be a lot more than you'd think

True but it's still a massive difference. Get yourself on oddschecker before striking a bet & see who is offering the better odds....definitely worth a few mins of your time because the difference can sometimes be a lot more than you'd think

I quite agree. But for me it would have been around convenience there's not alot of choice of walk in Bookmakers in Canary Wharf. I do have an online account but had won physical cash from Tuesday night

I always use the coupons on oddschecker and go with however have the highest odds, normally on footie its bet365 and betvictor, coral's are way down..

It actually paid out £324 for £20

Galatasary 7/4, Celtic 8/11, Valencia 9/4

My research on tonights games:

Lazio have a full squad (no Klose, no Dias) and I am expecting a comfortable win for them. Can get them at 13/10!!!
Panathinaikos are brick away from home, we will want to win this in front of home fans. -1 or winning to nil look the best bets!
Anzhi are already through and I think YBs will do well, I actually think YB's might win, double chance might be better option or over 4.5 goals.
Udinese are without some first team players (Lazzari, Benatia, Domizzi, Basta and Pinzi). Di Natale maybe will start from the bench, so Liverpool win looks a good bet, 19/20!!
Sporting Lisbon are in terrible condition. I can see a Videoton win at a whopping 10/3. Safe though doing Videton or draw which is evens!
Genk vs. Basel, expect over 2.5 which you can get at evens. This will be open, both want top spot and they drew 2-2 in there first game!
Stuttgart to beat Molde is the safest bet of the day. HT/FT will get you 8/15 whilst a -2 asian handicap you can get at 6/5!
Both AEL and Marseille will be fielding reserves, in fact Marseille are playing there C Team. I'd expect under 2.5 in this game which you could get at 6/5.
I am all over Fenerbahce in todays game. 11/10 is not to be sniffed at and Gladbach are bringing a weak team away to Turkey.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be thread-bare for there fixture away in France. Bordeaux at 3/4 is just too good.
Napoli will want to keep unbeaten at home and Cavani is involved. PSV have lost there last 3 games and Napoli are on good form. 8/11 superb odds.

Judging by that. You could compile:

Napoli, Bordeaux, Fenerbahce, Lazio, Tottenham -1, Liverpool, Videoton or Draw.

and it comes to about 108/1

I've marked out the following as seemingly Bankers tonight ;

Marseille
Tottenham
Lazio
Fenerbache
Bordeux
Napoli
Inter
Rubin Kazan.

BUT only 2 of those Tottenham & Marseille bankers have something to play for - the rest have qualified. I'm thinking to take Tottenham (-1) with Marseille and Bordeux.

Mate, Marseille are out.

Udinese v Liverpool

Over 2.5
£19 @ 1.95

Fabbrini anytime
£10 @ 5.12

Suarez anytime
£15 @ 2.24

Downing anytime
£5 @ 7/1

Penalty taken
£10 @ 3/1

fudge you Napoli and athletico. Just cos they're through don't they realise there's still bets going on??? Like Barcelona and united last night fudging disgraces.

Spurs v Panathinakos

Over 3.5
£15 @ 3.15

Caulker anytime
£5 @ 12.5

Adebayor to score 2 or more
£10 @ 7.33

Back