• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Barca,Madrid,Atletico,Juve. Just over 2/1. brick odds for a 4-fold but I'm hoping for easy money. Only stuck £16 on it,hopefully return £50 (weekend stake money)

Cordoba v Barcelona over 3.5
Swansea to score 3 or more
Celta Vigo v Real madrid over 3.5

£15 pays £170.10

Celta Vigo v Madrid

Over 5.5
£15 @ 7.4

Benzema anytime
£20 @ 2.2

Modric anytime
£5 @ 5.64

Earlier on today I decided to back wincast Fletcher to score and Sunderland to win. Went on to Oddschecker and saw that Ladbrokes were offering 11/2 which was better than anyone else so I'd go with them and stuck a fiver on. Just come back jubilantly to collect my winnings to receive the message:

Anything I can do? I've sent them a message basically saying I want my money, because if they hadn't offered the best odds I would've taken the next best and still won a decent amount, rather than having the bet voided. How is it fair that they can void a bet due to their mistake after they had told me "your bets have been placed successfully"? If my bet at the weekend doesn't come in am I allowed to void it on the grounds that I meant another market?

Nah rules only work in the bookies favour, we fudge up its our fault, they fudge up they just void the bet

They were slightly bigger priced than Villa before tonight's game, now they've come down in price to be 2nd favourites.

Well played,Madrid. Well played.

I just went to have a look at their line up assuming they are playing reserves. Essien? When the fudge did that happen? Strange signing

That trev on Twitter posted a nice free four fold tip.

It was Swansea, Barcelona -1, Mansfield/Lincoln BTTS and Atletico Madrid HT/FT

Threw £5 on and got £45.83 return. Wasted another fiver before though on my own little one which included Lyon -2 and Juventus HT/FT which of course failed. Happy though, nice bit of profit. Gonna throw that £5 I got back on a treble or four fold at the weekend. If I win from that, i'll use the remainder as betting money.. if not then I'll take the £40 odd and throw towards xmas and new years drinking.

Got on the Levante match on 26 minutes over 1.5 goals at evens. £25 on. 0-0 on 51 minutes now.

My point is its bent!! How can they give such a generous price on just TWO goals in a match with 65 mins left?!?? Unless they know........??

Got on the Levante match on 26 minutes over 1.5 goals at evens. £25 on. 0-0 on 51 minutes now.

My point is its bent!! How can they give such a generous price on just TWO goals in a match with 65 mins left?!?? Unless they know........??

Finished 1-0 goal on 90 minutes. Bent as arseholes.

QPR - Fulham
Burnley - Watford
Brum - Palace
Brighton - Forest
Millwall - Leicester
Sheff Utd - Tranmere
Southend - Bradford
Oldham - Swindon
Accrington - Wycombe
Cheltenham - Port Vale
Chesterfield - Burton Albion
Notts County - Brentford

BTTS. £5 pays just over £3k

Be a nice Christmas present! Had a few of these this season with 22 out of 24 scoring...who knows....

Back