• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

FC Barcelona ‏@FCBarcelona

Barça's starting XI against Benfica: Pinto, Puyol, Villa, Thiago, Montoya, Adriano, Song, Sergi Roberto, Planas, Rafinha and Tello

Posted on the 11th November.

Right, X Factor bet time. :lol:

James to win.
£25 @ 5/1

The momentum behind him is starting to pick up each week. Out of those that are left there are only 3 that stand any chance of winning. The two favourites at the moment seem to be playing it fairly safe and aren't really getting better whereas James puts in a different performance each week and seems to do it well. It's risky but I think he's going to be a shock winner this year.

Going well so far. He's into the final three and he helped get rid of one of the favourites in a sing off a few weeks back. Current odds...

James 5/4
Jahmene 5/4
Chris 7/2

It should be a coin toss between the two favourites but there have been rumours going about for weeks that Chris has been topping the votes every week. Now normally i would think this is gonads but he's yet to be in the bottom two despite being brick. I have no idea where any of his votes are coming from. I'm hoping the rumours are just rumours.

FC Barcelona ‏@FCBarcelona

Barça's starting XI against Benfica: Pinto, Puyol, Villa, Thiago, Montoya, Adriano, Song, Sergi Roberto, Planas, Rafinha and Tello
What's with this fudging annoying way of writing teams by (what I assume is) squad numbers?

Chelsea v Nords

Over 5.5
£10 @ 6.2

Ramires anytime
£5 @ 4/1

Torres hat-trick
£5 @ 9/1

Celtic v Spartak over 2.5
Chelsea v Nords over 4.5
Braga v Galatasaray over 2.5

£10 pays £94.80

Posted on the 11th November.

Going well so far. He's into the final three and he helped get rid of one of the favourites in a sing off a few weeks back. Current odds...

James 5/4
Jahmene 5/4
Chris 7/2

It should be a coin toss between the two favourites but there have been rumours going about for weeks that Chris has been topping the votes every week. Now normally i would think this is gonads but he's yet to be in the bottom two despite being brick. I have no idea where any of his votes are coming from. I'm hoping the rumours are just rumours.

Liverpooooooool. And homosexuals.

But I don't know anyone that wants him to win, other forums i've been on all hate him.

All three were hand balls that could have easily gone either way. Seemed like the ref took forever to make the decisions to give them though.

nice!

I thought Torres was going to sneak his hat-trick right at the end. Good night for a change.

Back