• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I had a call and completely forgot to lay off Napoli tonight, its what I normally do if im sweating on just one result..

1-1 after 50 mins, so have a chance

Just won £150 from my lucky 15.

had Metalist (2-0), Fenerbahce (0-1), Levante (1-3), Rubin Kazan (3-0).. so thats over £250 won on the past two nights, I am happy. Been a while since I've won a decent bet, like London bus' ey?

At least some had a good night. I had a BTTS treble (30 stake) and Marseille were the only team who couldn't manage 1 poxy goal. 11 games kicked off at 8pm and only 3 teams failed to score. :lol:

They have fudged me over before and are now on the qunt list for life.

I said a couple of pages back I liked that 14/1 shot. Gutted I didn't jump on. Good work,Mumorn.....Marky owes you a drink son haha

e/w lucky 15

Ascot

14:40 Vino Griego
15:15 The Sawyer
15:50 Ifyouletmefinish

Haydock

15:40 Goohar

Starting to get a little bit excited. Through to round 10 of the paddypower last man standing. 68 people left from an original 3322.

The winner is guaranteed 3429 euro.

I went for Sunderland this week, fingers crossed 8-[

Some very good racing at Ascot and Haydock today, obv weather and ground will make a difference so look out for those who love the mud and can stay

Ive done a double on 2 at Ascot

2.45pm Oscar Whisky
3.20pm Pepite Rose

£20 pays £150

Last edited:
Bournemouth, Coventry, Doncaster - £25 pays £202

BTTS - £10 pays £186
Chelsea vs Emirates Marketing Project
Ipswich vs Pboro
Leeds vs Crystal Palace
Brentford vs Sheff Utd
Charlton vs Huddersfield
Accrington vs Gills

Be Lucky

Last edited:
#Black Thunder is the top steamer this morning. Cut from 7/1 to best odds 4/1 to win the 12:55 at Haydock

Nicholls spoke massively well of this horse in his blog today

Back