• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Aguero nets DAYO at least £45 well done great odds really.

Probably will be a 3rd so the only goal looking like 0-0 is one I have for over 2.5. Incredible.

Not down much though are you?

Not compared to you lot! ;)

But enough to make me feel guilty. I guess it's because I haven't won decently for months. Only nice one I won was a treble which got me £6 from £1 :-#

I really need a good tip. Going to stick to trebles most likely. Anyone know which bookies do over 0.5 odds? Only really seeing over 1.5 goals.. I think Ladbrokes do them? Might just keep betting returns on a goal a game.. it was working until I got greedy thinking Malaga would win :)

Not compared to you lot! ;)

But enough to make me feel guilty. I guess it's because I haven't won decently for months. Only nice one I won was a treble which got me £6 from £1 :-#

I really need a good tip. Going to stick to trebles most likely. Anyone know which bookies do over 0.5 odds? Only really seeing over 1.5 goals.. I think Ladbrokes do them? Might just keep betting returns on a goal a game.. it was working until I got greedy thinking Malaga would win :)

Well that's one good thing then not losing too much. I'd definitely encourage you to continue with the small stakes mate. It should be fun after all. My season so far is:

August (£125)
September +219
October +47
November + 86 (So far)

£227 so far in front. I'm pleased with that as I'm now what I'd call a small punter. I'd regularly punt £60-150 every weekend and lose frequently. Small is better (As my missus tells me!!)

Well that's one good thing then not losing too much. I'd definitely encourage you to continue with the small stakes mate. It should be fun after all. My season so far is:

August (£125)
September +219
October +47
November + 86 (So far)

£227 so far in front. I'm pleased with that as I'm now what I'd call a small punter. I'd regularly punt £60-150 every weekend and lose frequently. Small is better (As my missus tells me!!)

I'm sure she doesn't mean that about everything :lol: ahem

Yeah, I'll go with small stakes this weekend. Might do two £1.50 bets and two £1 bets. I'll try to get about £25-30 on each rather than hope for some ridiculous amount!

I'm sure she doesn't mean that about everything :lol: ahem

Yeah, I'll go with small stakes this weekend. Might do two £1.50 bets and two £1 bets. I'll try to get about £25-30 on each rather than hope for some ridiculous amount!

ur like me mate, betting small. ive only started betting again as im now better financially. its been a disaster week for me so far. 1 goal let me down today, 1 game yesterday, 1 game weekend. im probably just gonna budget myself to 5-10 per week now

Market Rasen

12:40 Red Jade
13:40 Blackwell Synergy
14:10 Mister Hyde
14:40 Red Hot Poker
15:10 Flichity

Olympique Lyonnais @ 29/10
Bayer Leverkusen @ 13/5
Levante @ 21/20
Multiple Type: Treble
Stake: 10.00
Possible Return: 287.82

Videton (unbeaten at home in Europe)
Basel (Sporting rubbish away)
Sparta Prague (Lyon resting 11 players)
Levante (full strength team)
Metalist Kharkiv (Leverkusen resting 11 players)
Dnipro or Draw (PSG resting key players)
Napoli
Fenerbache or Draw (Marseille missing key players)

£5 returns £1,400

Yes @ 3/4 Basel v Sporting Lisbon
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 4/6 Kharkiv v Leverkusen
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 11/20 Sparta Prague v Lyon
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 4/6 Hannover v Twente
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 8/13 Helsingborg v Levante
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 13/20 Lazio v Spurs