• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Sunderland v West Brom

Sunderland win
£25 @ 2.54

Over 2.5
£25 @ 2.2

Larsson anytime
£17 @ 8/1

Threw a fiver on my last bet now for 2012. It's getting to the point where I'm not enjoying it lately :( Too many losses I suppose.

Anyway, £5 on Stoke, Everton, Man Utd -2, Celtic, Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and Port Vale for £490 odd.

I placed this at Coral expecting them to match my £5 bet with a free bet, but they haven't. If you guys want in on this, go to Paddypower. Their returns on this is £560 and I wish I went with that now! Not that it matters, I'll be down a fiver come 5pm :lol:

BTTS
Sunderland v West Brom
Wigan v Reading
Brighton v Bolton
Leeds v Crystal Palace
Villa v Arsenal
£15 pays £172.25

Goal Mix
Man Utd to score 3 or more
Villa to score 2 or more
Betis v Madrid over 3.5
£15 pays £150.00

#Black Thunder is the top steamer this morning. Cut from 7/1 to best odds 4/1 to win the 12:55 at Haydock

Nicholls spoke massively well of this horse in his blog today

had a tickle on that black thunder, was about 8ls back and got up within 1/2 l on the line, dooohhhh

Man Utd v QPR

Over 4.5
£20 @ 3.4

Rooney anytime
£20 @ 2.06

Rooney 2 or more
£10 @ 5.7

Cisse anytime
£13 @ 5/1

I don't know how it's happened but i've actually put two lots of £20 on Rooney to score :eek: #-o

Everton and Port Vale going well. Bournemouth losing 1-0 to Bury though.. all can change. Come on, end my betting for 2012 in a bang :p

EDIT: Stoke winning too. Come on Bournemouth :lol:

Last edited:
I need two-goal clear United win, Palace goal, 2 goals from Bournemouth to come from behind, Port Vale and Celtic goals :-k

It's been fun :p I'll go for treble's in the new year unless I fancy a punt near Christmas.

disaster again. nothing came in for me. once again a 6 fold goals galore was missed by 1 game. celtic and middlesbrough fudged up the rest

BTTS
Sunderland v West Brom
Wigan v Reading
Brighton v Bolton
Leeds v Crystal Palace

Villa v Arsenal
£15 pays £172.25

Goal Mix
Man Utd to score 3 or more

Villa to score 2 or more
Betis v Madrid over 3.5
£15 pays £150.00

Bolton equalise in injury time, i'll get my £15 back now even if either team fails to score.

Back