• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

didn't realise it was that late, just said 90+ on flashscores and jumped up as soon as I saw the score change :lol:

Normally for BTTS bets I look at the form of the teams involved but today apart from the early and late matches I just guessed :lol:

I'm sure she doesn't mean that about everything :lol: ahem

Yeah, I'll go with small stakes this weekend. Might do two £1.50 bets and two £1 bets. I'll try to get about £25-30 on each rather than hope for some ridiculous amount!

Lol I was taking the tinkle outta myself with that one!!

For BTTS bets there's no luck involved its just close your eyes and point the pen somewhere!!

Had a shirt week bet wise got £8 treble on arsenal to win and Malaga to score 2 or more with Madrid to score 3 or more returns £50.00.

Over 2.5 in the Malaga game and 3.5 in the Madrid match £30 returns £135. Nothing like an angry gamble getting fudged off of no winners this week lol!!

I quite often do but right now that involves me depositing some more into my account. Gonna ride this one out I think.

Back