• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Lyon & Leverkusen both resting their entire 1st team? hahaha. Wish I had read that before I placed that treble....

I always scout around the punterslounge forum as they seem to have a good idea of squads. Gonna put a lucky 15 on something later probably

in the betting world, it wouldn't surprise me one bit :lol:

Another thing to look for though is who needs to qualify or who have qualified. A Levante win sees them through to the next round so they're not going to risk anything against Helsingborgs who have managed just 1 point all tournament.

Lyon are through no matter what happens in the next 2 games. Sparta need a win to go through. Leverkusen and Kharkiv are both top on 10 points but with with both through I suppose its just a bout who finishes top now, with Leverkusen resting I don't think they care as long as they are through, Kharkiv have been awesome though in the Europa League this year.

I think I am definitely going to jump on Rubin Kazan at evens too, unbeaten at home in Europe for 17 games, strong team, Inter fielding an inexperienced side and both through, only thing up for grabs is top spot and I think Kazan will do 'em!

To win
FC Basel
Lazio
Videoton
£11 pays £140.59

Mixed
Lazio v Tottenham BTTS
Rubin Kazan v Inter Milan BTTS
Liverpool to score 3 or more
PSV to score 3 or more
£11 pays £204.84

Right, i'm going to try a slower approach to my single bets. Bets i'm more sure of and less of them.

Lazio v Spurs

Both teams to score

£30 @ 1.79

BTTS - 20/1

Marseille v Fenerbahce
Hannover 96 v FC Twente
Sparta Prague v Lyon
Liverpool v Young Boys
Panathinaikos v NK Maribor
Lazio v Tottenham

Back