• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I can see the city game ending up with 6+ goals in it.

City NEED a win and Madrid I mean Ronaldo is always likely to score a few

Hmm, but what if both defences are too good? It could turn out as a 1-0 or a bore draw due to both teams having quality players!

The attacking players on show far outweigh the capabilities of both defences = goals (usually)

I think the scum game will be over 3.5 aswell

Okay, decided before the other games to throw the £7.14 on Malaga to still be winning at FT at 1/5 :-" Would return £8.57.

Might wait 10-15 minutes in game later to see how the games are.

The attacking players on show far outweigh the capabilities of both defences = goals (usually)

I think the scum game will be over 3.5 aswell

I feel more confident backing Arsenal/Montpellier to get over 1.5 goals. Trying to play it safe really and build myself up. If I could choose over 0.5 goals, I'd rather do that.. but no bookies seem to do this unless it's 1st/2nd half goals.

Great, Zenit have scored.. watch Malaga not win this knowing my luck :(

Probably should have waited for odds to change, could have got extra £3 if it pulls off but doubt I'd have thrown money after Zenit goal.

EDIT: Bleh, knew it.. I got greedy and didn't stick to my 0.5-1.5 goals plan. I'll start again at the weekend with £5.

Last edited:
Ajax - Dortmund
Schalke - Olympiakos
Scum - Montpellier
Kiev - PSG
City - Madrid

over 2.5 apart from the city game 3.5 - £10 pays £187

Dortmund,Arsenal,PSG,Porto,Madrid,Schalke - £7.50 pays £202

BTTS in the above 6 games - £2.50 pays £85

That's my lot tonight. Good luck to whoever has a punt

Emirates Marketing Project win/Aguero to score
£10 pays £75

Anderlecht v AC Milan over 2.5
Arsenal v Montpellier over 3.5
Emirates Marketing Project v Real Madrid over 3.5
£15 pays £173.25

Malaga and Milan to score 2 or more £5 returns £47.50 (Sorry to post after the first selection)

PSG, scum to score 2 or more and over 2.5 city/Madrid and Schalke/olympiacos

£11 returns £90

No more bets tonight lost £55 last night due to Crawley and Swindon deciding they didn't wanna show up.

Dortmund
Arsenal
Schalke
£10 returns £40

Ajax vs. Dortmund, BTTS
City vs. Madrid, BTTS
Schalke vs. Olympiakos, BTTS
Porto vs. Zagreb, not to score
Arsenal vs. Montpellier, BTTS
Dynamo Kiev vs. PSG, over 2.5
£5 returns £100

Zenit vs. Malaga, over 1.5 (WON)
Dortmund vs. Ajax, over 2.5
Anderlecht vs. Milan, over 1.5
Arsenal vs. Montpellier, over 2.5
Dynamo vs. PSG, over 1.5
Porto vs. Zagreb, over 2.5
Schalke vs. Olympiakos, over 1.5
City vs. Madrid, over 2.5
£5 returns £75

Porto
Schalke
Arsenal
Dortmund
PSG vs. Kiev, over 1.5
£10 returns £70

Emirates Marketing Project v Real Madrid

Over 4.5
£20 @ 4.3

Aguero anytime
£15 @ 2/1

Benzema anytime
£15 @ 2.78

Benzema 2 or more
£5 @ 12.5

Malaga and Milan to score 2 or more £5 returns £47.50 (Sorry to post after the first selection)

PSG, scum to score 2 or more and over 2.5 city/Madrid and Schalke/olympiacos

£11 returns £90

No more bets tonight lost £55 last night due to Crawley and Swindon deciding they didn't wanna show up.

Yeah great goal. Scum and PSG have both obliged looks like the overs will cost me again for the other bet.

Back