• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Over 3.5

Juventus v Chelsea
Nordsjaelland v Shakhtar
Valencia v Bayern
Bournemouth v Stevenage

£20 pays £947.46

Messi money going on...

Juventus v Chelsea

Over 3.5
£30 @ 2.96

Vucinic anytime
£20 @ 3.4

Pirlo anytime
£5 @ 6/1

Mata anytime
£10 @ 4/1

Cahill anytime
£5 @ 12.5

Mikel anytime
£3 @ 42/1

Nope, probably something ridiculous though. The amount of times they go a few up then just pass it about is a joke.

Hexham

12:40 Madam Lilibet
13:10 Highrate
14:10 Hobbs Dream
15:10 Sam Patch
15:40 Ruff Diamond

3 short in both bets. tossers.

Only £5 bets in both. The 8-fold paid £402. 10-fold paid £1,119.

These will come in soon

I used to do these big 8 folds, now I dont bother

BTTS treble with Betfred Bonus 9/2 - £20 pays £110

I know its not a huge amount of winnings but 3 is easier to get in than 8 and so far Ive done it 3 times and had 2 come in

Anyone know how to find "over 0.5 goals" and that on bet365?

Whenever I check the goals over/under tab, it just gives me option for "over 2.5 or under 2.5".

over 1, 1.5 I would presume meant 2 or more. I've never really gone down that route as paddypower tend to list them as over 0.5, 1.5 etc...

over 1, 1.5 I would presume meant 2 or more. I've never really gone down that route as paddypower tend to list them as over 0.5, 1.5 etc...

Might switch over to paddy power then, thanks. I'd have stuck with Ladbrokes but their prices never seem to be great.

AHA! found it.

click on a match, then under where it has the team names there are a couple of tabs, click on "Goals", then "alternative total goals".

YlGQy.jpg

4bpB0.jpg

They are asian handicaps. over 1, 1.5 is also written as 1.25 and it means if the game finishes with exactly 1 goal, you only lose half your stake. over 1.5, 2 or 1.75 means if the game finishes with exactly 2 goals, half your stake is returned and the other half is placed on the bet

You also get over 2.00 or under 3.00 etc. Essentially this means if the number of goals is the same as this bet, your stake is returned. I had over 3.00 in the S Moscow - Barca game yesterday and was all smiles at 3-0 at HT but not so much at FT when it was still 3-0. I didn't win anything but nor did I lose

I've made it sound a lot more complicated than it is, google asian handicaps for a much better explanation!

Stuck my £6.12 return on over 1.5 goals in the Hilal game as they seem to be on a roll. Would return £7.14, then stick that on over 0.5 goals in the Malaga game. Playing it risky with the over 1.5 goals, my rule is to stick with over 0.5 even if this pulls off.

I used to do these big 8 folds, now I dont bother

BTTS treble with Betfred Bonus 9/2 - £20 pays £110

I know its not a huge amount of winnings but 3 is easier to get in than 8 and so far Ive done it 3 times and had 2 come in

Yup I had a 4-fold come in not too long ago...definitely much easier. These 8/10 folds are just a bit of fun really. Never usually far away,one will drop soon

Hilal game won me my over 1.5 goals bet in like 22 minutes, so that's an extra £1.02 in to bring my total to £7.14. I'd have gone for over 1.5 goals in Malaga match but I missed it.

Tempted to throw the £7.14 on over 1.5 goals in Arsenal v Montpellier game. Either that, or City v Madrid but I have a bad feeling about that.

Also, how come the lowest "over goals" is usually 1.5? I'm sure I sometimes see an "over 0.5 option".

Back