• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

West Ham v Stoke

Over 2.5
£25 @ 2.34

Maiga anytime
£10 @ 4.8

Adam anytime
£10 @ 7/1

Nzonzi anytime
£5 @ 15/1

My thinking is if I get over 2.5 then the rest are "free bets" as the overs bet will have covered them. However, if I don't get the goals then i'm buggered :lol:

This is why on most of my bets I have the most money on overs.

Yep. Shocking evening. Had an over 2.5 on the three main games tonight which returned £40 for a few bets tomorrow and Roma and the spammers let me down.

My thinking is if I get over 2.5 then the rest are "free bets" as the overs bet will have covered them. However, if I don't get the goals then i'm buggered :lol:

This is why on most of my bets I have the most money on overs.

It's not a totally bad strategy but you do stand to win nothing or lose sometimes. I guess you make up for it when your longer shot players score from time to time and give you a good return.

Starting to get a little bit excited. Through to round 10 of the paddypower last man standing. 68 people left from an original 3322.

The winner is guaranteed 3429 euro.

Backed this horse in a lucky 31 today and luckily paddypower still paid out :lol:

[video=youtube;hiwQYf4ZEoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiwQYf4ZEoc[/video]

Over 2.5

Spartak Moscow v Barcelona
Juventus v Chelsea
Vanencia v Bayern
Arsenal v Montpellier
Emirates Marketing Project v Real Madrid

£17 pays £135.23

Back