• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Barcelona v Zaragoza

Over 4.5
£30 @ 2.52

Iniesta anytime
£10 @ 4.1

Messi 2 or more
£20 @ 2.2

If non of these win I finish level from today's singles...

Madrid v Bilbao

Over 5.5
£25 @ 4.3

Over 6.5
£10 @ 7.6

Modric anytime
£10 @ 5.9

Benzema hat-rick
£10 @ 10/1

No real confidence in these...

Millwall v Leeds

Millwall win
£20 @ 2.04

Keogh anytime
£15 @ 3.4

Diouf anytime
£11 @ 3.8

2000 posts \o/

Fontwell 15:40 - Awbeg Massini

Not the best of prices but they are going to have a real good go with this horse.

Don't keep records but I have a good idea whether i'm ahead of not. I had a couple of really good months at the start of the year that has seen me ok for the rest. If I have a real bad run I lower the stakes and if it gets really bad I just stop for a week.

It's more a boredom thing than anything else. If I could take up a couple of hobbies I would rarely bet.

Athletico Madrid not scoring two has cost me £170.00 tonight and Millwall not scoring two or more cost me £77.00.

Betting in anger isn't good for you. At 2-0 Sevilla I stuck £30 at 9/4 on over 5.5 goals which luckily came in on 90+1! Sorry to post post event but I've been tinkled off since the Millwall game then Athletico although slightly better now. £10 down on the day so I'm happy when at my worst I was £90.

Back