• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

A7gDCFaCcAEgJ-e.jpg

=D>

Walsall @ 13/20
(Match Betting)
Tranmere Rovers @ 4/7
(Match Betting)
Mansfield Town @ 8/11
(Match Betting)
Luton Town @ 3/4
(Match Betting)
Bradford City @ 5/6
(Match Betting)

Multiple Type: 5 fold
Stake: 10.00
Possible Return: 143.60

That paddy power offer looks good, not signed up to them. Might throw the free £20 on PSG, City, Bayern and Dortmund to return £55. Try to play it "safe" but we all know anything can happen.. I'd be more daring with it but thinking of doing that with £10-15 of it should it come through :p

The £5 you have to stake to get that offer though, I'm not too sure.. My tip would be £5 on BTTS for Arsenal/Tottenham, Aberdeen/Celtic and Napoli/Milan which returns about £22. It's either that OR I do a 10-12 game accumulator.

EDIT: Just realise I have an account with them but I never assigned a credit/debit card, just details, nor used it.. Reckon I'd still be able to make a new account seeing as I haven't used my card details? Would it have to be on a different PC or don't they check IP's?

EDIT2: "Free bet offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers. " - I changed my address information, just not my name. So theoretically, could I just use my name and household address or would it be bad to fake? (Remember, I've never used this account at ALL).

Last edited:
Portugal to score 2 or more 5/6 with Spain to score 3 or more 10/11

£16 return £56. My only bet for tonight.

To win
Belgium
Poland
England
£40 pays 773.06

BTTS
Sweden v England
Ireland v Greece
Italy v France
£20 pays £138.18

Goals
Turkey v Denmark over 2.5