• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

now that would be a bitch, im not watching the match hows chelsea playing?

I'm not watching it either :lol: But Chelsea have had a lot of chances to score, Liverpool just don't look there apparently. They have Jones in net too, but then again this IS football and whatever can happen, will.

BTTS - 16/1
Southampton vs Swansea
Wigan vs West Brom
Blackpool vs Bolton
Millwall vs Derby
Emirates Marketing Project vs Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea vs Liverpool

Wahoo with this and the 3-2 United score Ive had a pretty decent weekend, hopefully a nice run of winning bets has started for me

Eh, stuck £1 on Benfica, PSG and Inter wins to return £7. £1 on Atletico, Real and Inter for £6. With my luck lately.. [-o<

£3.50 left in my betting balance. £1 during internationals on an accumulator then the rest next weekend. Going to give up after this due to my bad luck..

Okay, I give up with Inter going 1-0 down. Doesn't look like a good sign.

£3.50 it is for next weekend. Just going to chance it on some small and large accumulators to end my betting spree :(

brick weekend for me.

Gillingham failing to beat an awful Plymouth side cost me a £620 win (62/1 6-fold). Barnsley failing to score cost me a £650 win (Had all 3pm championship games BTTS)

My missus who knows jack brick about football had a BTTS 12-fold. 22 of the 24 scored. A fiver would have returned just under 2.5k.

Always next week;don't think I'll bother wasting any money on the flimflam international games.

Inter equalised 56th minute. All my other games are going to plan.. it's a shame Inter are in both so dependent on them whether I win BOTH bets or neither.. (unless of course PSG, Real Madrid or Benfica slip up their 1-0 lead).

EDIT: Oh for crying out loud, 2-1 to Atalanta. I have the worst luck ever.

EDIT2: Welp, 3-1. Always that one team..

Last edited:
£145 up on the weekend so mi happy enough. £125 banked and £20 to use for internationals. Don't usually bother but think ill go for goals this week.

A7gDCFaCcAEgJ-e.jpg

Back