• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Emirates Marketing Project v Spurs

Over 3.5
£50 @ 2.68

Toure anytime
£10 @ 5.1

Dempsey anytime
£15 @ 6/1

To win
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Chelsea
£29 pays £107.96

Mixed
Emirates Marketing Project v Spurs over 3.5
Saudi Sportswashing Machine to score 2 or more
Chelsea to score 3 or more
£20 pays £267.30

Emirates Marketing Project 2-1 - £10 returns £50
Emirates Marketing Project 3-1 - £10 returns £100
Emirates Marketing Project 3-2 - £10 returns £200
Tottenham 1-2 - £10 returns £70

I may be avoiding the Real madrid match, Levante have a very good home record and I don't think Madrid have scored in their last three trips there.

Well let's hope so! The goal drought there has to end sometime right? They're in my big accumulator at the moment, along with the one suggested up above.

Stuck £10 on Chelsea, 3/1. Hopefully it returns but will be supporting Liverpool anyway ;) They better hold true to their word, but it's £19 back if not anyway.. took a screenshot if they decide to say otherwise :lol:

Marseille ruined both my bets by conceding a late goal and missing a penalty :(

Still got the £10 on Chelsea, watch this end as a draw or Liverpool win. Suppose I better getting working on a few trebles with the £6 remaining in my Ladbrokes account!

Chelsea v Liverpool

Over 4.5
£30 @ 5.1

Mata anytime
£15 @ 3.8

Suarez anytime
£15 @ 2/1

Penalty taken
£10 @ 3.65

Chelsea 3-1
£5 returns £55

Chelsea 3-2
£5 returns £90

Chelsea 1-0
£5 returns £40

Chelsea 2-1
£5 returns £45

Liverpool 1-2
£5 returns £70

Mata to score 2 or more
£5 returns £70

Hazard first goalscorer
£5 returns £50

Ivanovic first goalscorer
£5 returns £100

Chelsea to win, over 10 corners, over 60 points
£10 returns £100

Stuck a quid on PSG, Inter and Benfica away wins. Returns £7. Seems a worthwhile risk but any could let me down.

Still got £5 left so back to where I started :lol: Must gain some sort of profit!! [-o<

Back