• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I think im going to do £20 BTTS trebles, £110 if it comes in, it seems pretty simple to pick 3 out each week...

Not sure you'll get such good odds at a weekend though, prices in internationals seem to be quite generous.

Republic Of Ireland v Greece - Draw 11/4
Hamilton, Andy 4/6
Newton, Wes 4/6

Total stake £ 10.00
Estimated return £ 104.17

I have managed to pick 1 of the three 0-0 games out of 35 games. Holland v the krauts is 1 game I didn't think would be goalless...

I have managed to pick 1 of the three 0-0 games out of 35 games. Holland v the krauts is 1 game I didn't think would be goalless...

The most annoying feeling watching the goals fly in everywhere except your game!!

I remember once i picked 20 games over 1.5 and I think there was something like 4 out of the whole 50 games that ended with fewer and I had 2/20!!

Going with the Totesport free £10 bet:

Emirates Marketing Project
Barcelona
Man Utd
Dortmund
Juventus
Fiorentina
Udinese
Atletico Madrid
Valencia
Lyon
Monchengladbach
Bremen
Sevilla
Bayern

Returns £1950.67

Not sure on Sevilla, Bremen, Monchengladbach or Udinese at the moment though. Anyone throw a tip for this kind soul? :p It is a free bet I guess. Not sure what to tweak.. I feel like I am getting greedy with that many teams.

Bottled it again tonight. Spain were 7/1 to score 5 or more tonight. Went for 3 at 10/11 and its 3-0 at half time. Wanted to put a score on at 7s but was put off by the fact it was a friendly. Still £40 up on the night.

Bottled it again tonight. Spain were 7/1 to score 5 or more tonight. Went for 3 at 10/11 and its 3-0 at half time. Wanted to put a score on at 7s but was put off by the fact it was a friendly. Still £40 up on the night.

You're so lucky. I always end up losing money! I removed Sevilla from my accumulator also, reckon Betis might clinch a draw or win there.

Back