• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

And true to form skybet won't settle my bet until the match is over. They fudge themselves because I'd've had another bet. Over 5.5 is 2/1 I wanted a tenner on it. Not depositing anymore out if principal. The bets won it should be settled now!

You're so lucky. I always end up losing money! I removed Sevilla from my accumulator also, reckon Betis might clinch a draw or win there.

Luck certainly plays a big part in it yes but if you look back over this thread you'll see that the luck we have only offsets the bad luck in the past! For example Barcelona not scoring two the other day against Celtic (No I've not even come CLOSE to getting over it!) cost me £140.00. I was so tinkled off I deposited £100.00 more into my account and lost it on roulette so it actually cost me £240.00!

How old are you out of interest?

Spain 3-0 up at HT.. Anyone think I should just throw this £10 free bet at them to score next? Would return £13.33.

Luck certainly plays a big part in it yes but if you look back over this thread you'll see that the luck we have only offsets the bad luck in the past! For example Barcelona not scoring two the other day against Celtic (No I've not even come CLOSE to getting over it!) cost me £140.00. I was so tinkled off I deposited £100.00 more into my account and lost it on roulette so it actually cost me £240.00!

How old are you out of interest?

Cool, only asked cos I thought you were younger than me (29) cos you seem to have an energetic vibe about betting that I used to have :)

Sadly, I don't anymore but it's nice to hear you really enjoy a little flutter in your posts *thumbs up*

Cool, only asked cos I thought you were younger than me (29) cos you seem to have an energetic vibe about betting that I used to have :)

Sadly, I don't anymore but it's nice to hear you really enjoy a little flutter in your posts *thumbs up*

Hehe, I took advantage of this Totesport offer as I'm going to call it quits until the new year after this. (Last time I won a decent amount of money was £288 from a £10 free bet). Don't want to become addicted as I'm on a losing streak at the moment.

I have £5 on:

Genk
Austria Vienna
Bayern
Dortmund
Emirates Marketing Project
CSKA Moscow
Inter
PSV

Returns about £60.

Should I throw that £10 free bet on my accumulator that I mentioned on the page prior, or play it a bit safer with lesser teams and at least get a £200+ return?

I'd definitely say to play the odds in your favour a bit tighter by betting on fewer selections. I assume the £10 free bet is deducted from any winnings? If so I'd play it safe, maybe an even money shot, to win a £10 pure profit.

Arsenal are evens to beat us for example.

I'd definitely say to play the odds in your favour a bit tighter by betting on fewer selections. I assume the £10 free bet is deducted from any winnings? If so I'd play it safe, maybe an even money shot, to win a £10 pure profit.

Arsenal are evens to beat us for example.

Yeah, I see. I could throw a tenner of the winnings should it come through, onto something bigger I guess.

Okay, narrowed it down to this:

Emirates Marketing Project
Man Utd
Juventus
Dortmund
Bayern
Bremen
Lyon
Valencia
Barcelona

£10 returns £91.69 (this is with the £10 deducted from free bet)

Removing Barcelona would make it £84 as they are 1/14 on Totesport. I'm sure being at home with the league run they're on is worth the extra £6.

Now, I could replace Barcelona with Udinese (who are at evens).

Last edited:
Yeah. Just bet on whatever you feel is right and - the number one rule of betting - DON'T CHANGE YOUR MIND!

Went with my gut and did what you said. If it felt good, it's in.. which is why I kept Barcelona even if it only grants me an extra tenner. Tweaked it a bit but took off United v Norwich. Norwich seem to be grinding decent results out lately and United left it very late to win there last year, still play it safe for £135 (have to take £10 off due to free bet) with a lower risk than £190 with a higher risk :p

Anyway, final accumulator selection which I've now placed a bet on:

Emirates Marketing Project v Aston Villa
Time: 17-11-2012 15:00
BS_MARKET: 90 Minutes
Selection: Emirates Marketing Project @ 1/5

Event: Juventus v Lazio
Time: 17-11-2012 17:00
Selection: Juventus @ 4/9

Event: Borussia Dortmund v SpVgg Greuther Fürth
Time: 17-11-2012 14:30
Selection: Borussia Dortmund @ 1/7

Event: 1. FC Nürnberg v Bayern München
Time: 17-11-2012 14:30
Selection: Bayern München @ 2/9

Event: Werder Bremen v Fortuna Düsseldorf
Time: 18-11-2012 14:30
Selection: Werder Bremen @ 1/2

Event: Lyon v Stade Reims
Time: 18-11-2012 13:00
Selection: Lyon @ 1/3

Event: Valencia v Espanyol
Time: 17-11-2012 17:00
Selection: Valencia @ 2/5

Event: Udinese v Parma
Time: 18-11-2012 14:00
Selection: Udinese @ evens

Event: Barcelona v Real Zaragoza
Time: 17-11-2012 19:00
Selection: Barcelona @ 1/14

Your Bets

Accumulator (9)
1 line at £10.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £10.00
Potential return (subject to maximum
payment rules): £145.27

And that's me retired for 2012 :-"

Skybet offering 25/1 First half/Second half - Tottenham/Arsenal

Very tempted given our recent form, nice to get some money out of it at least

I've been doing in play bets on overs. If a game for example is 1-0 in the opening 15 mintues, I put over 1.5 goals in the game and find 2 other games and do the same whether its 0.5, 1.5, 2.5 etc. and it usually comes to about evens if you do about 3 games, add more obviously the winnings would go up, but I've been putting £50 on to return another £50. Money is building and building!

Back