• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

If I lose the Chelsea bet (probably will and they will draw), still got my £6.67 in Ladbrokes account that I won and maybe I'll win 12 fold accumulator for £98 (5 won already).

I think if I don't win this, never to bet that high again and just build up slow profit so I don't feel guilty losing it if I raise up say, £50.

I feel like i'm getting out of breath reading your posts :lol:

Sorry if I came across a little hostile before but i'ts just I was a bit dubious over clicking an unnamed link from someone that hadn't posted before.

I can't seem to sign up to that link I posted. I keep getting this..

Operation Failed.
Internal error - contact support

I feel like i'm getting out of breath reading your posts :lol:

Sorry if I came across a little hostile before but i'ts just I was a bit dubious over clicking an unnamed link from someone that hadn't posted before.

No worries, link did look dubious. I forgot Twitter shortens links and didn't pay attention :p

Might stick 69p on Celtic, Hibernian home wins and Leverkusen away win for £4.53. What you guys think?

It's not much but trying to edge my way up with slow profit. Scottish teams seem a bit risky for me :p

Last edited:
Gotta start somewhere. If I was you I'd stick the 69p on:

Celtic
Chelsea
Marseille
Parma OR Inter Milan (depends who you think has a better chance of winning there game, relatively same odds)
Ajax
Rosenborg
Benfica
Real Madrid

69p would get you £15.

Might be too many teams, but all should pretty much win.

Gotta start somewhere. If I was you I'd stick the 69p on:

Celtic
Chelsea
Marseille
Parma OR Inter Milan (depends who you think has a better chance of winning there game, relatively same odds)
Ajax
Rosenborg
Benfica
Real Madrid

69p would get you £15.

Might be too many teams, but all should pretty much win.

Went with Inter, they'd return £3 more and had better odds of 23/20 on Ladbrokes weirdly enough. They're on a good run. I just hope greed hasn't taken over by choosing them and makes me lose. Thanks! :)

Good luck. All should realistically win but anything can happen in football.

Yeah, every bet is a risk to be honest. Thanks for the tip anyway, looks promising.

Will do more of these in the future but probably go treble or 4 fold, even if I only win £4-5. I'll build up slowly should tomorrow's bets fail :)

Ffos Las 13:25 - Elm Hall

My uncle's new horse. He said it's a hot race but he'll be backing it. I think it will be a good e/w price tomorrow.

Currently 16/1.

I've had £10 e/w and last night had £5 win @ 32/1 on betfair. Fingers crossed [-o<

Right, X Factor bet time. :lol:

James to win.
£25 @ 5/1

The momentum behind him is starting to pick up each week. Out of those that are left there are only 3 that stand any chance of winning. The two favourites at the moment seem to be playing it fairly safe and aren't really getting better whereas James puts in a different performance each week and seems to do it well. It's risky but I think he's going to be a shock winner this year.

I may be avoiding the Real madrid match, Levante have a very good home record and I don't think Madrid have scored in their last three trips there.

betvictor are giving you a free treble £10 next week if you place a £10 treble on todays 3 prem games

City
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Chelsea

pays 57

Back