• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

It's always taken 2/3 days I can't see it changing much as I'd like it too as well.

I don't think it'll be long before it does tbh.

It'll only take 1 to do it...."Bet with us,you can withdraw your winnings straight into your account instantly". Then they will all follow suit. It's not as if offering that service will decrease their profits. The only negative I see from the bookies point of view is that it'll stop the "reverse withdrawal" option.

I mentioned Paypal above,theirs always used to be 3/4 days...now it's instant. You could used to pay a fiver I think it was to get the money within half that time but now they transfer it instantly.

It'd be fudging handy anyway.

Had Swindon and Bolton games as draws with port vale winning. £3 stake returned £63.00. Port vale 2-0 up have a man sent off and concede a last minute equaliser 2-2. Another 60 quid gone just like that. Gillingham not scoring 2 tonight has also cost me £43 and £46 on two bets too. £150 quid again so close yet so fudging far.

Over 2.5
Benfica v Spartak Moscow
Braga v Man Utd
Valencia v BATE
Over 3.5
Chelsea v Shakhtar

£40 pays £511.54

Bayern
Juve
Valencia
Braga - Utd draw
Chelsea - Shakhtar draw
Cluj - Galatasaray draw

£6 pays £437

Braga - Utd
Cluj - Galatasaray
Chelsea - Shakhtar
Plymouth - Burton

BTTS £20 pays £145

Good luck one & all

To score 2 or more
Barcelona
Munich
Chelsea

£55 returns

Over 1.5 1st half goals
Chelsea
Celtic
Bayern

£5 returns £60

I'm doing well in a paddypower last man standing at the moment. Through to round 8, 277 left from an original 3322 :p

I've gone for Emirates Marketing Project with the draw option just to be on the "safe" side.

2000 Euro to the winner [-o<

Last edited:
Chelsea v Shakhtar

Over 3.5
£30 @ 2/1

Hazard anytime
£20 @ 4.5

Teixeira anytime
£16 @ 4/1

Out of interest Dayo do you prefer dealing in decimal rather than fraction or is that just how you type it out? 7/2 looks better than 4.5 IMO but everyone's different I know.

I type every bet out, it's just my betfair bets are done in decimal and i'm far too lazy to convert them. Especially if i'm rushing to type them out 5 minutes before kick off.

Back