• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

probably a wrong team somewhere

edit - found it, that's the problem with typing out every bet. Can't be bothered to edit it now.

Pricewise had 3/5 winners last night at the Breeder's Cup and I think had it's first pick for tonight win so i've done a lucky 31 on their other 5 picks.

21:36 Fortify
22:18 Shareta
22:58 Amazombie
23:40 Moonlight Cloud
00:35 Ron The Greek

Celtic to score 2 or more
QPR to score 2 or more
Over 2.5 Liverpool v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

£4 returns £32

To win
Napoli
Fiorentina
Roma
QPR
Celtic

£7 returns £70

Over 3.5 Celtic
Suarez to score anytime

£4 returns £22

Not doing anymore unless one of those come in.

Over 3.5 double

QPR v Reading
Liverpool v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

£31 pays £245.09

brick weekend

Liverpool v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Saudi Sportswashing Machine win
£10 @ 5.9

2-2
£5 @ 19/1

Over 4.5
£15 @ 5.6

Sterling anytime
£10 @ 4.6

Cisse anytime
£10 @ 3/1

Spain Train won again, £50 on BTTS in both Prem games today, returned £155

Edit: he's put that £155 on Sevilla/Levante BTTS and it returns £275

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a way to make a live on football betting, a lot of what happens is predictable... not all of it but perhaps enough that if you are selective enough and don't throw money at chance bets that you'll do ok. I think that the named scorer bets that Dayo does are more good fun than anything else and seem to be hit and miss. But he does hit a lot to be fair and it keeps the fun going.

I think the only way to try to make a living out of it is to concentrate on singles, to put the research in, to be selective and not jump in for a bet for just any game. Oh, and obviously have a bit of luck on your side sometimes.

I have started to believe that the worst bets are player to be carded as it's dictated by the referee, an external influence, and as such I've seen players get away with card worthy challenges sometimes.

I think it has to be a team to win or a selected number of goals in a game. I'm going to try a paper trail for a month and see where that takes me and so from now on, each bet that I put on, will be from that paper trail and not a real bet but I will start with a fictious bank roll of £500 and see whether I can win enough in one month to have afforded to live.

Unless you've got an unlimited BR you can't make a living from gambling. Believe me I've tried it all and more than once! Just have some fun and try to earn a few quid on the side.

Unless you've got an unlimited BR you can't make a living from gambling. Believe me I've tried it all and more than once! Just have some fun and try to earn a few quid on the side.

For a short while earlier this year I thought I may get made redundant from my job, I wouldve got a redundancy package of £60k, I was going to put aside £5k and do the sort of thing El Guepardo was talking about but in the end my job was safe so it never happened

Well I suppose with a bit of luck you could make a living out of it. I mean if you do a double up bet 20 times starting at £2.50, you'll end up with a million. Of course, that would be with tremendous luck and beating the bookies by finding a bet that equates to evens..

West Brom v Southampton

Over 4.5
£15 @ 4/1

Dorrans anytime
£10 @ 6.6

Lambert anytime
£15 @ 3.6

Barnet v Torquay
Yes @ 4/6
Gillingham v Cheltenham
Yes @ 4/6
Yeovil v Stevenage