• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Crystal Palace
Brighton AH +1
Doncaster
Bournemouth
Port Vale
PSG
Emirates Marketing Project
Real Madrid, DNB
£5 returns £100

Over 1.5
Burnley vs. Leeds
Charlton vs. Cardiff
Nott'm Forest vs. Middlesbrough
Watford vs. Millwall
Bolton vs. Leicester
Crystal Palace vs. Ipswich
Oldham vs. Bury
Preston vs. Carlisle
Gillingham vs. Cheltenham
Oxford vs. Dagenham and Redbridge
Port Vale vs. Rochdale
Bournemouth vs. Shrewsbury
Real Madrid vs. Dortmund
PSG vs. Dinamo Zagreb
Portsmouth vs. Brentford
£5 returns £95

Not gonna put stakes but all in all I've staked £45.00

To score 2 or more
Sheff wed
Bournemouth
Gillingham
£40

As above
Arsenal
City
Derby
Gillingham £45

To win
Gillingham
Derby
Milk wall
Brum
Crawley
£120

Over 1.5 in all 12 championship games returns £82.00

Plus a few WBTS and over 2.5 bets.

Good luck tonight all.

To win
Schalke
Burnley
Crystal Palace
£15 pays £124.46

Real Madrid to score 3 or more
Schalke to score 2 or more
Chelsea to score 2 or more
Braga v Man Utd over 2.5
£15 pays £177.22

gonad*s just realised Tranmere are not playing till tomorrow night...doh, changed my bets

Palace, Bournemouth, Doncaster, Brighton - 10/1

Millwall, Cardiff, Boro - 23/1

Last edited:
Birmingham,Brighton,Cardiff,Palace - £7 pays £108

Milan - Malaga
Schalke - Arsenal
Madrid - Dortmund
Olympiakos - Monpellier
City - Ajax
Kiev - Porto

BTTS - £10 pays £266.44

Over 2.5 in all 8 CL games tonight - £5 pays £510.49

Palace,Bournemouth,Preston,Port Vale,Schalke - £10 pays £221.06

Watford - Millwall
Huddersfield - Blackburn
Portsmouth - Brentford
Colchester - Notts County
Gills - Cheltenham
Bristol Rovers - Southend

Over 2.5 - £5 pays £172.18

Hull - Wolves
Derby - Barnsley
Wallsall - Squnthorpe
Oldham - Bury
Pompey - Brentford
Hartlepool - Tranmere
York - Northampton
Morcambe - Accrington

BTTS - £5 pays £327.31

That lot should keep me entertained.....

I foresee a lot of goals throughout the leagues tonight!

Added port vale win, Swindon draw and Bolton draw returns £64

Swindon to score two or more, PSG to score three or more, Jordan Rhodes anytime returns £36

Over 1.5 1st half goals Gillingham, Walsall and Colchester £3 stake returns £50

thought i'd do a cheeky anytime scorer bet:

Jackson Martinez (porto)
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (schalke)
Stephane El-Shaarawy (milan)
Cristiano Ronaldo (madrid)
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG)
Sergio Aguero (city)
Mandzukic (bayern)
Roberto Soldado (valencia)
Robin van Persie (man utd)
50p returns £110

Sheffield Wednesday @ 13/10
Derby County @ 5/6
Swindon Town @ 5/4
Multiple Type: Treble
Stake: 10.00
Possible Return: 94.86

Bit of a random one but any idea why none of these bookies do a "faster payment" withdrawal service? Obviously most UK banks accept them now. Even withdrawing money from bloody Paypal now ends up in your account instantaneously.

Obviously if you were desperate for the funds you wouldn't be betting anyway but It'd be nice to have a win & then be able to withdraw & go to cashpoint & spunk it all up the wall. Bit odd none of them do it when it is obviously possible. Unless they want you to keep reversing the withdrawals the sly qunts...

Bit of a random one but any idea why none of these bookies do a "faster payment" withdrawal service? Obviously most UK banks accept them now. Even withdrawing money from bloody Paypal now ends up in your account instantaneously.

Obviously if you were desperate for the funds you wouldn't be betting anyway but It'd be nice to have a win & then be able to withdraw & go to cashpoint & spunk it all up the wall. Bit odd none of them do it when it is obviously possible. Unless they want you to keep reversing the withdrawals the sly qunts...

I'm with most online bookies and not as far as I know. I'd suggest using William Hills cash direct service (formerly known as quick cash)

Walk into your local shop, ask for cash direct for however much you want, deposit online using cash direct rather than debit card then cash out via cash direct by getting your voucher number. Then go back into the shop and redeem it where you'll be handed the cash. Instant.

I'm with most online bookies and not as far as I know. I'd suggest using William Hills cash direct service (formerly known as quick cash)

Walk into your local shop, ask for cash direct for however much you want, deposit online using cash direct rather than debit card then cash out via cash direct by getting your voucher number. Then go back into the shop and redeem it where you'll be handed the cash. Instant.

That's an option but If I were going to do that,I may aswell bet in the shop :p

That's an option but If I were going to do that,I may aswell bet in the shop :p

Not necessarily. There's 4 people that walk into my shop, collect a voucher and never bet in shop.

I would do this if I didn't work for WH I wish other high street bookies did it too.

Yeah I spose' if you can't be arsed to stand in the shop etc.

Just surprised none of the bookies do the faster payment withdrawals. As soon as one does,they all will I would imagine.

What a brick first half. fudge all goals about despite there being about 50 games being played it really tinkles me off.

Yeah I spose' if you can't be arsed to stand in the shop etc.

Just surprised none of the bookies do the faster payment withdrawals. As soon as one does,they all will I would imagine.

It's always taken 2/3 days I can't see it changing much as I'd like it too as well.

Had 2/3 over 1.5 1st half goals Gillingham being the 3rd was 0-0 costing me £50.00. Shocking first half though so far for me.

Back