• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

forgot about these two gems yesterday too, went to bed early so missed the results.

To win
Schalke
Burnley
Crystal Palace
£15 pays £124.46

Real Madrid to score 3 or more
Schalke to score 2 or more
Chelsea to score 2 or more
Braga v Man Utd over 2.5
£15 pays £177.22

I won my BTTS 4 fold for 145. Logged into betvictor and was in the process of putting a score on utd to win @ 9/2 after they made it 1-1....then the fudging market suspends and what do you know....1-2 up,followed by 1-3.

2isv09h.jpg

BOSH!

Was that your's? If so, you are the King of this thread!! Incredible!! If not, still a magical bet by whoever struck the bet!

Oops, missed the starting post but incredible effort from your friend! Some of the odds are staggering, 50/1 for Valencia to win 4-2!! Wow! Imagine if he had had Celtic to win 2-1 too!!

How will he get the win? Will he collect online? Or I'm thinking collect a cheque from the bookies? Always wondered about wins of that much.

I've had a go for tonight, same style bet, was too tempted!

I have PSV to win 3-1, Atletico Madrid to win 4-2, Lazio to win 2-0 and a 2-2 draw between Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Club Brugge

Back