• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I like to post all my bets so if I hit a bad run then maybe someone will tell me when it's time to stop :lol:

I can't believe all my bets totalling £140 are going down because Barcelona are losing to Celtic. Just lol.

A mate who won £60k on a 20 odd team accy earlier this year, just rang me...

He has a 16 team accy paying about £20k where all the teams who won or are winning easily, the team letting him down currently Barca !!!!!!

A mate who won £60k on a 20 odd team accy earlier this year, just rang me...

He has a 16 team accy paying about £20k where all the teams who won or are winning easily, the team letting him down currently Barca !!!!!!

He is rather annoyed !!!!!

FFS I need to vent.

I did two acca's, tenner on each

over 2.5 in each of tonights 8 Champions League games

over 1.5 in each of tonights 8 Champions League games

Cordozo hit the bar with a penalty.... fudging qunt.

Over 2.5
Benfica v Spartak Moscow
Braga v Man Utd
Valencia v BATE
Over 3.5
Chelsea v Shakhtar

£40 pays £511.54
Let down thanks to Benfica missing a penalty at 2-0 up with 15 or so minutes left. Only match without over 2.5 goals just to rub it in too.

Back