• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

They were trying to spin it on the Sunday Supplement saying it would be the highest attendance for a qualifying game this week. They also tried to knock the nations like Germany, Spain and Italy who play in different venues from game to game as if they only do it because they couldn't fill a ground like Wembley every game.

It's a shame England dont go back to that, we know they wont though. Remember when they did the rounds while Wembley was being built.
We went to the Liechtenstein game at Old Trafford. 67,500 sell out on a Wednesday night. Brilliant effort. Perhaps a few more p#ss-poor attendances at Wembley in the coming seasons and they might reconsider

It's a shame England dont go back to that, we know they wont though. Remember when they did the rounds while Wembley was being built.
We went to the Liechtenstein game at Old Trafford. 67,500 sell out on a Wednesday night. Brilliant effort. Perhaps a few more p#ss-poor attendances at Wembley in the coming seasons and they might reconsider

I like the idea of sharing it around. Gives fans round the country a chance to see the team.

I like the idea of sharing it around. Gives fans round the country a chance to see the team.

Totally agree.

I think bar the last friendly v Spain, every game played at Old Trafford in that period was a sell-out. We went to 5 or 6 of those games, plus the Iceland game at City of Manchester.
Good atmosphere every time

I actually went in for a pair tickets, but the cheapest available to me was £40PT.
Watching it now, it's clearly obvious that even the £20 seats arent filled.

tinkles me right off.

This is a bit like watching Spurs at the moment. Side to side to side and back again. With the occasional missed chance.

Maybe 4-2-3-1 possession footbal is designed to bore the opposition into submission.

There you go, just like Spurs in AVB mode, the other side play direct football and score.

The ITV commentators are fudgewits.

Defoe didnt try and score from the header, he laid it off perfectly for cleverely.

Back