• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Well now he's switched to 4-4-2 it looks like with Gerrard/Lampard CM, lol.

What an idiot this manager is imo.

There's no denying that this is an extremely average squad of players (bearing in mind that lampard and gerrard are a shadow of their former selves), but we could still be so much better. Very negative team selection for a home game, basically 1 striker and no real attacking players behind him (lamp and gerrard playing relatively deep and cleverly not a goalscorer in any shape or form).

Did chamberlain pass to an England shirt tonight or did he lose or give it away everytime?

There's no denying that this is an extremely average squad of players (bearing in mind that lampard and gerrard are a shadow of their former selves), but we could still be so much better. Very negative team selection for a home game, basically 1 striker and no real attacking players behind him (lamp and gerrard playing relatively deep and cleverly not a goalscorer in any shape or form).

Did chamberlain pass to an England shirt tonight or did he lose or give it away everytime?

Last 16 at best for us in the World Cup

Welbeck for Cleverely
Sturridge for Chamberlain
Bertrand for Baines

Nice subs roy, nice subs!!

fudging clueless, absolutely clueless

I really don't know how Lescott gets a game for England and Emirates Marketing Project. The only reason I can think of as to why Emirates Marketing Project haven't replaced him is they need to meet the quota of English players.

Lampard basically guaranteed to score penalties.

No thanks to Woy's subs or team selection, England could have been out of sight if he made the right choices.

I really don't know how Lescott gets a game for England and Emirates Marketing Project. The only reason I can think of as to why Emirates Marketing Project haven't replaced him is they need to meet the quota of English players.

At least Lescott can leave the odd positive impression on a game, something Milner will never provide. Milner is so shockingly average it pains me to see him in an England shirt.

Johnson actually starts ahead of walker?

You cant make this brick up

I thought that Johnson was one of our better players at this summers Euros. It's up to Walker to win the place off of Johnson which hopefully should be good news for Spurs.

I think England were quite good tonight. They need to take their chances and they'll be fine. They need to get rid of slow defenders like Lescott

Quite impressed with Cleverley, he missed a sitter but hes got a lot to his game. Defoe looks better with that England team than with us. And Welbeck missed a couple but did well coming on. Added a threat.

Back