• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

@ Hootnow

He walked out on Liverpool because ultimately he never coped with Hillsboough, mentally. Huge difference too.

So what if played for them? How did that serve Hoddle and Ossie here?

The fact is, that there is a difference between hostliity/abuse and support, and the effect it will have on someone. (Is this really in question?)

Which is why I say that I believe it MIGHT have made a difference, when you factor in Harry's progress and relationship with the staff at Spurs. It might have at the very least been a dilemma for him, rather than a decision he makes in one second.

He did indeed, I was being factitious on that point!

Hoddle and Ossie were pushed out, they didn't leave the club on their own terms.

Honestly mate, Redknapp is a great manager. I love the job he's done here. I've chanted his name, barely written a negative word on him on here. In the end, that will mean almost nothing. Of course chanting his name etc will make him like us more. But then again, what did he do to Pompey after they won the FA cup and he was loved by their fans?

Harry's ultimate decision will rest on what he feels is best for his career. If we were currently milling about in midtable but singing his name every week, I don't think he'd hesitate to take the England job. As it is, we're doing bloody well, the England job is brick and so he may reconsider.

I remember a similar thing with Berbatov. Someone was crying about the fact we'd given Keane player of the year rather than Berbatov and that means he wouldn't want to stay. Of course, they both screwed us that summer.

If Harry feels his career is best served by staying here, he'll stay. If he feels his career is best served by getting the England job, he'll go. Really, whatever he does with us, he'll only ever go down as a legend with Spurs fans. If he does something good with England...well

He did indeed, I was being factitious on that point!

Hoddle and Ossie were pushed out, they didn't leave the club on their own terms.

Honestly mate, Redknapp is a great manager. I love the job he's done here. I've chanted his name, barely written a negative word on him on here. In the end, that will mean almost nothing. Of course chanting his name etc will make him like us more. But then again, what did he do to Pompey after they won the FA cup and he was loved by their fans?

Harry's ultimate decision will rest on what he feels is best for his career. If we were currently milling about in midtable but singing his name every week, I don't think he'd hesitate to take the England job. As it is, we're doing bloody well, the England job is brick and so he may reconsider.

I remember a similar thing with Berbatov. Someone was crying about the fact we'd given Keane player of the year rather than Berbatov and that means he wouldn't want to stay. Of course, they both screwed us that summer.

If Harry feels his career is best served by staying here, he'll stay. If he feels his career is best served by getting the England job, he'll go. Really, whatever he does with us, he'll only ever go down as a legend with Spurs fans. If he does something good with England...well

Its nice that you want to debate, but Im offending people with my claims to be the best fan in the world, and you lot are all bad bad fans. Im a wind up, and boring, so I think we're done here

Mate, I make a post, to which at least 6 people have responded to. I get into a debate, and people get offended and start acting like babies, and being abusive, and you tell me to calm down??

If people dont want to read my posts, or dont want me to respond, or find me tiresome etc etc etc etc......then they should not f#cking respond to me. Its idiotic.

Lol ok let me put it like this. Your like me in that were passionate and quite harsh in our feelings on things. A lot on here are sensitive but someone will report you and like me you'll be on a weeks moderation!! Pathetic I know but ppl on here take offence at the slightest thing.

Lol ok let me put it like this. Your like me in that were passionate and quite harsh in our feelings on things. A lot on here are sensitive but someone will report you and like me you'll be on a weeks moderation!! Pathetic I know but ppl on here take offence at the slightest thing.

I know what you mean...but report me??!

For saying IN MY OPINION, I think it MIGHT have made a difference if Spurs fans had not called Redknapp a saggy faced theiving c#nt over the last three years!!??

Why engage with someone who is boring you to sleep....obviously.

You aren't boring me, as it happens.......but only because I simply haven't bothered to read each and every one of your huge volume of posts on the matter (in various threads) over the past 20 hours or so.

But it is fairly evident that you are boring a lot of other people.

I can't believe that, in essence, nothing (because that is exactly what has happened so far) has got us all so riled up! I can kind of understand it in political/religious threads etc because that's where we'll all differ but Spurs related stuff? This is where we're all meant to be the same.

You aren't boring me, as it happens.......but only because I simply haven't bothered to read each and every one of your huge volume of posts on the matter (in various threads) over the past 20 hours or so.

But it is fairly evident that you are boring a lot of other people.

Like I said, the huge volume of posts is a reflection of the amount of people responding to me. If I bore those people, they must be f#cking idiots to get into a conversation with me.

Read my posts, Im not the one abusing anyone

You seem to be jumping on people everytime they write something. You did it with me aswell the other day. You need to keep your cool a bit more and enjoy what the others think. You cant be all the time right.

You seem to be jumping on people everytime they write something. You did it with me aswell the other day. You need to keep your cool a bit more and enjoy what the others think. You cant be all the time right.

You clearly don't read enough of my posts. ;)

Back