• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
I would keep Harry but give him bigger squad and more money to spend
Gareth and Luka love playing for Harry so they will probably stay.

How much money have we spent this season?
We have got out-spended by Stoke and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

?ú100mill for Harry next year and sign the following players.

?ú10 mill for Dembele
Recall Caulker.
?ú12mill for Hangaland
?ú25mill for Dzeko
?ú15mill for Sahin from Madrid
?ú20mill for Kolorov and Adam Johnson
?ú8mill for Emmanuel Adebayor.

Then we can challenge for the title.

I will have some of what you are drinking.

?ú10 mill for Dembele
Recall Caulker.
?ú12mill for Hangaland
?ú25mill for Dzeko

Because what we need is another is another defender with zero pace. And ?ú12m? WTF? Are you aware Hangaland is 30 years old

Ade does not score enough goals to be our number one striker, he has only scored 20 goals once in his career. And he would probably want in excess of ?ú100K

I do not know enough to comment about Sahin, but I am concerned about offering ?ú20m for a player who has only appeared in 3 league matches all season

The fact that all the City fans I have heard talk about Kolorov even do not rate him all rate him behind Gael Clichy really concerns me.

Johnson for ?ú10m I have no problems with

Dzeko ?ú25m? WTF?

?ú10 mill for Dembele
Recall Caulker.
?ú12mill for Hangaland
?ú25mill for Dzeko

Wow, just wow. That is one hell of a war chest and I'd be rather disappointed it that was what we got for it as well.

I forgot Dembele? He is not a bad player but is he really what we need? Methinks not. We need to decide whether we are going to play 442, 433 or whatever. If we choose 433 we need a strong mobile central striker who scores goals and pacy wingers on either side to provide competition for Bale and Lennon. Dembele can do neither of these.

Even if we go 4411 he cannot play behind a main striker because he has scored just 4 goals in nearly 2 seasons, that is shocking.

Where exactly would you play Dembele?

I forgot Dembele? He is not a bad player but is he really what we need? Methinks not. We need to decide whether we are going to play 442, 433 or whatever. If we choose 433 we need a strong mobile central striker who scores goals and pacy wingers on either side to provide competition for Bale and Lennon. Dembele can do neither of these.

Even if we go 4411 he cannot play behind a main striker because he has scored just 4 goals in nearly 2 seasons, that is shocking.

Where exactly would you play Dembele?

He's been playing in central midfield under Jol, and doing superbly from the games that I've seen. If Luka goes, I'd honestly like to see us get him as his (cheaper) replacement. Offers a similar skillset.

He's been playing in central midfield under Jol, and doing superbly from the games that I've seen. If Luka goes, I'd honestly like to see us get him as his (cheaper) replacement. Offers a similar skillset.

Cabaye for me. I like Dembele but Cabaye has more end product.

fudge it, both of them.

His tactic going into games would be to stifle the opposition. I'd rather lose playing football, than win boring the life out of everyone

I'd rather win. At all costs. Win win win.

What's the point of playing attractive football if you don't win anything?

Personally, if we did sell Modric, I wouldn't mind us going for Marvin Martin. I think he'd have Cabaye like success over here in England, the guy is an assist machine too

Cabaye for me. I like Dembele but Cabaye has more end product.

fudge it, both of them.
Cabaye for me as well, have said it for a while. I wouldn't care if Modric left the club to be honest, I don't think he's working as hard as he used to do and that can't be excused. Cabaye looks like a very good player, and it seems as though he likes to pass the ball forward as much as possible.

sounds like a jazz musican, who is he who does he play for does he play the sax

I believe he's a very keen sax player! he is a 24-year-old French central midfielder who plays for French side Sochaux and attracted a lot of attention after the season he had last year where he got 17 assists and 3 goals for them, made his French debut (and scored two goals on his debut too) and pretty much kept Sochaux in the hunt for Champions League.

This year has been completely different though, fighting relegation. Martin's missed most of the season through injury but he has the talent in my opinion and I think this will more than likely be his last season with them to be fair

Edit:- means fudge all but complimentary youtube video:

[video=youtube;26_V2Fzjpmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26_V2Fzjpmc[/video]

Last edited:
Personally, if we did sell Modric, I wouldn't mind us going for Marvin Martin.

Marvin-Martian-Cartoon-Photos.jpg

I believe he's a very keen sax player! he is a 24-year-old French central midfielder who plays for French side Sochaux and attracted a lot of attention after the season he had last year where he got 17 assists and 3 goals for them, made his French debut (and scored two goals on his debut too) and pretty much kept Sochaux in the hunt for Champions League.

This year has been completely different though, fighting relegation. Martin's missed most of the season through injury but he has the talent in my opinion and I think this will more than likely be his last season with them to be fair

Edit:- means fudge all but complimentary youtube video:

[video=youtube;26_V2Fzjpmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26_V2Fzjpmc[/video]

Is that Prates of the Caribbean music? fudge.

I forgot about this chap. Had a great outing with the national team alright. Everyone on here had a bukkake over the YouTube.
Was it his d?®but? Can't remember (or can barely type either).

Not read the whole thread only bits and pieces but why not Capello?

Proven class club manager who has been able to knit big egos, develop excellent tactical awareness, defensive nouse and discipline and done it by winning titles over the years in multiple leagues.

Surely he must have some unfinished business here as well?

Doesn't play the most exciting football I agree but I'd be shocked if we didnt get top 3 with him in charge next season.

Back