• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
1897597497a1903443822b153557054l.jpg

Worth a shout for 4 games?

1897597497a1903443822b153557054l.jpg

Worth a shout for 4 games?

Yes him too.

As Shaney suggests in his 'Why wont Harry quit' Surely anyone cant do any worse for the last 4 games
David Pleat
Glen Hoddle
Avram Grant
The Tea Lady
Clive Allen
Alex Inglethorpe
Chris Kamara (Unbelievable Jeff I've just been offered the Spurs Caretaker Manager Job)
Ledley King
Martin Chivers (The blokes at the Lane every home game as it is)
Leslie Phillips

Would the fans be singing 'you can stick harry rednkapp up your arse, cos we've got martin at the lane'

It could be more than interesting at the last home game........

the completion of our titanic collapse would definately sour the adios to HR and ironically the lovable big MJ is there to receive our adoration for just being what we all want our managers to be....a tottenham fan.

I guess we need to look at managers and how they recover from bad times when choosing a new one.
We look at Rodgers, Lambert etc, but you can tell a lot more about a person by the way they react to adverse situations. How to recover a team on the decline.

Sports psychology. We need someone who can lift the profile of a club

I guess we need to look at managers and how they recover from bad times when choosing a new one.
We look at Rodgers, Lambert etc, but you can tell a lot more about a person by the way they react to adverse situations. How to recover a team on the decline.

Sports psychology. We need someone who can lift the profile of a club

I would like it if our next manager, whenever that is, was someone who embraced a more modern approach to the game, including sports psychologists for example.

I would like it if our next manager, whenever that is, was someone who embraced a more modern approach to the game, including sports psychologists for example.

Then you want Benitez. I have to admit that the idea would have made me cringe not so long ago but come to think of it... he's a solid manager, he knows a good player when he sees one, he's proven in the Premier League. Sure, you have to endure the miserable football but losing all the time isn't that much fun either.

And nutritionists and dieticians as well, our fitness is shocking. I'm hoping this combined with the new training ground could really get things going with a fresh start.

What about adding Rikjaard to the list?

Whoever our next manager is, he's onto a hiding to nothing with the media. They'll do anything to make their man Harry look good.

Who would leave us in the 1st division. But it is okay, we'd have a 'Tottenham man' in charge, so that is okay :)

Could I just say, I'm not suggesting DP as the new Manager, it was just an off-the-cuff suggestion for the last 4 games so HR can have his dream job at England and we can wait for the new Manager to become available in May

Levy needs to cut his loses with Redknapp while there is still remote chance we might get 4th. It's worth the gamble as Redknapp has one foot out the door and everyone knows it.

Hoddle is not a bad shout for 4 matches but not sure about long term. Sherwood I suppose as he's at the club might be worth a shot.

Long term Ancelloti would be perfect but I'd be happy to give Rodgers a chance for a season.

And nutritionists and dieticians as well, our fitness is shocking. I'm hoping this combined with the new training ground could really get things going with a fresh start.

What like Ramos??

Levy needs to cut his loses with Redknapp while there is still remote chance we might get 4th. It's worth the gamble as Redknapp has one foot out the door and everyone knows it.

Hoddle is not a bad shout for 4 matches but not sure about long term. Sherwood I suppose as he's at the club might be worth a shot.

Long term Ancelloti would be perfect but I'd be happy to give Rodgers a chance for a season.

I'd be up for that

What like Ramos??

Yes. Exactly like Ramos. Only with better man management preferably, perhaps if the manager spoke English that would be nice.

But Ramos made our squad a lot fitter than it ever was before, he helped transform Huddlestone into someone who could actually work in a top team. The fitness levels under Ramos were never the issue.

Yes. Exactly like Ramos. Only with better man management preferably, perhaps if the manager spoke English that would be nice.

But Ramos made our squad a lot fitter than it ever was before, he helped transform Huddlestone into someone who could actually work in a top team. The fitness levels under Ramos were never the issue.

Exactly, it may have gone wrong under ramos and maybe he introduced to many things to quickly. But without doubt seeing as we can not stand on a equal footing with other teams at the top due to money we need to find things that give us an edge.

Fitness in my view is not even as good as other teams in the premership. So we need to change that, maybe a gradual change so as not to lose the whole dressing room, i would think if you started with the youth team it would be easier as when those players made the first team squad they would encourage others to join the new fitness regime. As has been mentioned individual diets and fitness programmes for each player.

If all of us on here were to run a marathon i assume we would have many different fitness programmes and diets to get the best from our bodies.

Sports psychology we have so many mental midgets it is unbeliveable unless we have for some reason purposely signed and brought through players like this. Again i would start with the youth team but make it compulsory for every member of the squad to visit someone once a week. Put a guy or girl on staff how much can it cost ?ú100,000 a year? thats one weeks wage for ade and it could gain us an extra few points next season.

The character of the squad needs to change.

Technology, i would have someone whose whole job is to make DVD's bring back lee haha no seriously we need someone to make DVD's of the opposition a week before we play them so we are aware of how they play their strengths and weakness. Also DVD's on each player to show what they do well and also their own weakness and what they need to improve on.

A DVD library for someone like bale on every right back in the division, so when we play sunderland/villa/who ever he knows what that particular right back is more likely to do.

It is about the little things we can do as a club to take us above other teams, anything that will give us a slight edge in a game where instead of losing or drawing we would draw or win.

The character of the club has to change.

PSG are playing Sochaux at 4pm. Hopefully Sochaux can get a result sending PSG out of the title race and Ancelotti to Spurs.

Rikjaard's record is shockingly bad. He's just a flash name.

Back