• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
I would cum in my pants if he got his job back, i love him and always will. Feel with his knowledge of the european game he could have taken a chance on signings that redknapp is to scared to make.

Also just because fulham are not pulling up tree trunks i think it unfair to not think he has not improved, fulham is a tough jon on a small budget.

He would come back to us with experince of managing in germany and holland for big clubs, and this is his spiritual home.

Let him bring in dembele with him and that i think swiss kid frey? he looks the business, we will probably wait for a couple of years till everyone else is after him.

He got 5th with a midfield of Malbranque Jenas Zokora Tainio when the opposition in the premier league was so much tougher

Not sure I agree. Much more competition just outside the top 4 now compared to back then. We finished 2 points ahead of Blackburn in 6th in 2006. The following year, Reading and Bolton in 7th and 8th were within 4/5 points of us. So that midfield, plus Berbatov/Keane. Should we have been finishing below the likes of Blackburn, Bolton and Reading? I don't think so!

Since then Emirates Marketing Project have come into the fold, Everton has sustained their top 8 position and Saudi Sportswashing Machine have considerably more clout than the clubs that were in that sort of position a few years back. It is maybe not as strong at the very top but far stronger further down.

sure levy will be seriously considering it. the ?ú10M compo from the FA (which there's no guarantee we getting anyway) is small change compared to the ?ú40M or ?ú50M currently disappearing down the gurgler

know he's not everyone's cup of tea but must be worth asking benitez if he'll take over the last 4 games. at least he'll play a proper team.

as it stands no chance we'll win 3 from 4 under the current management

Tonight was the first time, I heard a small selection of Spurs fan sing (with feeling) "Harry for England".

I don't wish to get Shakespearian here, but "something is rotten in the state of Tottenham", and if you know your literature, you will understand what I mean!?

Would the fans be singing 'you can stick harry rednkapp up your arse, cos we've got martin at the lane'

Sacking him with 4 games to go is a knee jerk reaction and make us look stupid with the media ripping into us, calling us fickle etc.. let him fail in his deliverables for the second year running and then we can sack him.

Pretty sure that behind the scenes he already has it in the bag

Hopefully. Can you imagine if the FA changed their mind and went for Pardew? That would be precisely what Harry deserves, but for me the thought that the Redknapp era is almost at an end is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment.

sure levy will be seriously considering it. the ?ú10M compo from the FA (which there's no guarantee we getting anyway) is small change compared to the ?ú40M or ?ú50M currently disappearing down the gurgler

know he's not everyone's cup of tea but must be worth asking benitez if he'll take over the last 4 games. at least he'll play a proper team.

as it stands no chance we'll win 3 from 4 under the current management

Good shout. Get him in now if hes still up for it, maybe he can rescue us somehow. If not at least he'll have a month or two to asses the squad and we go into pre season with a manager in place who will have a clear picture of what he needs.

It's not just about this season. Sacking Arry now would give the new guy time to bed. Crucial not to have a total circus going into the pre season.

Back