• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
Roberto+Martinez+Hull+City+v+Wigan+Athletic+6Xa57qI3x0Kl.jpg

top man, I have always thought he was a good manager too, he comes across well in interviews you can normally tell if somebody is out of their depth or not in the interviews, or if they have something about them as he does

Yup, amazing couple of results, Martinez is gung ho, but does show keen intelligence and knowledge of the epl. I think he's a wonderful fella.

He'll be ready to take over running us in a few years time - he can beat the big guns, needs to learn to do that v all the other teams is all.

We need someone to teach us to be a tad more arrogant whilst being man manager. Is there anyone esle but Mourinho?

He seems highly respected and liked but I think Levy knows what the fan's reaction would be if he appointed someone like RM.

He seems highly respected and liked but I think Levy knows what the fan's reaction would be if he appointed someone like RM.

but the reaction will be the same for all the managers who are likely to take over if and when Redknapp leaves....apart from Mourinho, who isnt coming of course, the rest of the candidates are at the same kind of level

I have said this for a while but I just dont know if he will leave - im sure he would.

He has kept Wigan up for a while and would do brilliantly with us.

I would have him over Rodgers, not that Rodgers is brick but that Martinez has proven it over the years.

Wigan play excellent football with the players he has at his disposal and ultimately he knows tactics. As Sky showed today 343 is not a common formation yet Arse found it tough.

What do you mean? I mean He is much more experienced than Rodgers yet the majority seem to think he is nailed on front runner for a club like us.

I think Martinez is likeable and loyal and he gets respect from the players. That Wigan performance today you could tell his players play for him.

The ironic thing is the amount of the praise Martinez gets for his team playing passing football. They've done this all season and got beaten.
In the last few games they're abandoned this and started to win games on the counter attack.

The ironic thing is the amount of the praise Martinez gets for his team playing passing football. They've done this all season and got beaten.
In the last few games they're abandoned this and started to win games on the counter attack.

My problem with Martinez is his complete lack of a plan B, it makes no sense to try to play like Barca if you don't even have PL quality players, and if you try and lose game after game for season after season, you need some other tactic.

Fair play to him for beating the Scum, but if people think Harry is limited tactically ... wtf?

Likeable guy, tries to play football the right way and his best attribute is his teams can be spanked one week, and turn out the next game like it never happened, but nothing I've seen from the guys suggests he is ready for a top 6 club.

Back