• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Gold’s reports over the course of the day suggest to me it’s not Rodgers and is very unlikely to be Potter.

I’m going ETH...or a pretty big name coming out of left field.

Gold’s reports over the course of the day suggest to me it’s not Rodgers and is very unlikely to be Potter.

I’m going ETH...or a pretty big name coming out of left field.

Him saying it is going to be expensive suggests ETH or Potter to me

Him saying it is going to be expensive suggests ETH or Potter to me
Judging from his comments in the Dutch press - which are very similar to those of Rodgers if not more categorical - it's not Ten Hag. If Gold is correct, and the designated man has a 'current club', that narrows down the list (no Martinez, no Flick). If it's likely to cost a lot, it's unlikely to be Potter or Parker. So someone from abroad who has a big reputation. Pfff, anyone's guess really. Simeone would be a dream, it cannot be him. Poch would be even better, but unlikely too. Gerrard? Conte? Koeman?

Are either that expensive? Doesn’t expensive suggest a more experienced candidate at a richer club?

Potter is on a long contract and ETH had his extended. Unless it is someone completely out if left field, I think that this is who he is most likely referring to.

Judging from his comments in the Dutch press - which are very similar to those of Rodgers if not more categorical - it's not Ten Hag. If Gold is correct, and the designated man has a 'current club', that narrows down the list (no Martinez, no Flick). If it's likely to cost a lot, it's unlikely to be Potter or Parker. So someone from abroad who has a big reputation. Pfff, anyone's guess really. Simeone would be a dream, it cannot be him. Poch would be even better, but unlikely too. Gerrard? Conte? Koeman?

Potter is on a long contract. He wouldn't be cheap.

He ruled it out after the game yesterday

We have all experienced that sort of quote before with players coming and leaving Spurs ... Brendan said exactly the same thing at celtic before the Leicester move.

Just saying. But I agree I don't think he will come.

If Levy is to have any slim chance of keeping kane and addressing his end of season speech ... he would do well in getting Pochettino back and giving him 200mil to spend.

Not likely. It would for me be like the first time we signed Klinsmann ... the buzz was unreal.

I think ETH and Potter would be my favoured too.

Really liked the comment someone posted in here from ETH a while back saying when he first joined they looked at the squad to see if there were any young hungry players ready to step up and put pressure on the team for places and he said they didn't find any and that's when he realised there was a problem. Sounds exactly like our squad.

I am more and more inclined to believe it is someone from abroad. Levy is sensitive to big names, and it could be argued that we need one now more than ever to confirm that we are (still?) a Big Club.

Back