• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Which points to ETH for me.

I agree - either ETH, or someone actually in a job at the very least. Rules out Rangnick unless we want him as a DoF and that's a separate negotiation.

Also rules out Marcelo Gallardo (since it would probably be dirt cheap to get him from River Plate), which I'm sad about - he could be our Ferguson.

Some nuts on Twitter suggesting that it's Conte, which is hilarious on many levels.

Someone also suggested that getting Poch back might be expensive, too. But those sorts of beautiful things don't happen to Tottenham Hotspur, sadly.

Could also be Potter - but @Bedfordspurs mate, this is why I am absolutely not keen on him (although I accept I was wrong on him spending 200m). Maybe with Rangnick above him as a DoF, but otherwise, appointing the guy in 17th seems pretty risky for me. When there are other options available, I mean.

Also, in terms of being expensive mate, it's the compensation fee - Ten Hag just extended his contract by a year, so it'll be expensive getting him out of Ajax (*if* he's the one we want and he's open to it - big if).

Why?
I like ETH but he isn’t know as a spending coach
Does it say anything about how much the coach will want to spend, but it does say how much they will cost us.
Ajax triggering the option, Levy will haggle but end up paying.
All sounds to me like everyone knows a deal will be agreed, just the details to be sorted.

I agree - either ETH, or someone actually in a job at the very least. Rules out Rangnick unless we want him as a DoF and that's a separate negotiation.

Also rules out Marcelo Gallardo (since it would probably be dirt cheap to get him from River Plate), which I'm sad about - he could be our Ferguson.

Some nuts on Twitter suggesting that it's Conte, which is hilarious on many levels.

Someone also suggested that getting Poch back might be expensive, too. But those sorts of beautiful things don't happen to Tottenham Hotspur, sadly.

Could also be Potter - but @Bedfordspurs mate, this is why I am absolutely not keen on him (although I accept I was wrong on him spending 200m). Maybe with Rangnick above him as a DoF, but otherwise, appointing the guy in 17th seems pretty risky for me.
17th with some context
His team defends better than ours and has 12 clean sheets. They have conceded 1 more goal than us and I don’t remember them parking then bus (check out the highlights of their games vs United and Chelsea early in the season) played
They also create chances that they don’t finish
But their NOT a defensive side
If he can coach Lewis Dunk into being an very capable premier league CB, he can work miracles with some of our players
He also is used to a DOF who signs the players so deals with the hand he has
Is known for coaching the individual and the system so focuses on the details

Could also be Potter - but @Bedfordspurs mate, this is why I am absolutely not keen on him (although I accept I was wrong on him spending 200m). Maybe with Rangnick above him as a DoF, but otherwise, appointing the guy in 17th seems pretty risky for me. When there are other options available, I mean.

Also, in terms of being expensive mate, it's the compensation fee - Ten Hag just extended his contract by a year, so it'll be expensive getting him out of Ajax (*if* he's the one we want and he's open to it - big if).

Beat me too it, story of my life.
Also think Levy maybe thinking ETH is a coach, we have good players they just need coaching.

Suggests it’s Rodgers to me. Rich owner, will fight to keep him....

Wouldn’t have thought Potter would be that expensive

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Reactions: DTA
Does it say anything about how much the coach will want to spend, but it does say how much they will cost us.
Ajax triggering the option, Levy will haggle but end up paying.
All sounds to me like everyone knows a deal will be agreed, just the details to be sorted.
The comp would be about £8m, his contract value
That doesn’t align with the message IMO

First choice for some weeks has been Rodgers. If we are looking to appoint and we're going to need to back them financially then I'd say that's the name we will be after.

First choice for some weeks has been Rodgers. If we are looking to appoint and we're going to need to back them financially then I'd say that's the name we will be after.

Not first choice. The one the media have talked about most for some weeks. The two things are not necessarily the same.

Not first choice. The one the media have talked about most for some weeks. The two things are not necessarily the same.

The truth is out there if you look at the right journos. And most of the ones interested in their reputation rather than click bait have been citing him as being the top or one of the top candidates.

Back