• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Just ring him now

FosleQ_WIAEIhou

the thing is he must of said he doesn’t want it at least until the start of next season.

otherwise it would have been a no brainer.

That's sensible from his part. But then at least announce now that he'll be starting on 1 July. That then instantly cures all the toxicity that's been building up in the stadium for 3.5 years.

That's sensible from his part. But then at least announce now that he'll be starting on 1 July. That then instantly cures all the toxicity that's been building up in the stadium for 3.5 years.

I don’t often agree with you. But yeah 100% with you on this.

And I’m still far from convinced the club want him
He's the most sensible choice. Everything has turned toxic this season, fans are divided, the anti-ENIC phalanx making more noise, no togetherness with the team and fans....
The one man that can turn that around quickly is Poch. He will immediately give a feel-good factor and some optimism.

Plus if anyone else gets it as soon as we go through a bad patch the boo boys will be out straight away.

I don't think they do.

I can't see it working out a second time, so I'm hopeful we're looking elsewhere, but the fact that quite a few seem unwilling to accept anyone else will only make it harder for whoever it ends up being.
I don't agree. The fan base is toxic every time the team is performing poorly. It was like this after AVB/Sherwood. Substitute Adebayor for Sanchez in terms of fan booing. If the new manager is making progress then I believe the fan base will get behind them.

But nevertheless it is strange that there are plenty of fans on here who still struggle to have a good word to say about Poch especially in light of the fact that 2 of the supposed best managers in the game who've followed him have both crashed and burnt. Instead they double down on their criticism.

No managers coming into this pile of dogbrick ... dont know which players will be here next year, won't be in Europe, top striker sold .... excellent. Just great.

I don't agree. The fan base is toxic every time the team is performing poorly. It was like this after AVB/Sherwood. Substitute Adebayor for Sanchez in terms of fan booing. If the new manager is making progress then I believe the fan base will get behind them.

But nevertheless it is strange that there are plenty of fans on here who still struggle to have a good word to say about Poch especially in light of the fact that 2 of the supposed best managers in the game who've followed him have both crashed and burnt. Instead they double down on their criticism.
Our fans have been toxic for years
It was pochs biggest thing
Uniting everyone

Back