• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Again just a hunch and intuition, if naglesmann comes and does well, I think he would lift his skirt and be off like a smelly chicken if a bigger club came knocking ... not that I fear that thing... its just the current football food chain, especially if that club is looking to be properly competitive not just a half way house ... slot I think would possibly stay ..

I don't think so, if a manager does well here then there's a very small group of clubs who you'd potentially jump to and he's already been to one of them.

Again just a hunch and intuition, if naglesmann comes and does well, I think he would lift his skirt and be off like a smelly chicken if a bigger club came knocking ... not that I fear that thing... its just the current football food chain, especially if that club is looking to be properly competitive not just a half way house ... slot I think would possibly stay ..
Based on absolutely nothing except Nagelsman has managed a bigger club in Bayern and Slot hasn't managed a bigger club. Funnily enough Slot seems open to jumping ship to us, but of course once he's at the almighty Spurs his ambition doesn't get any higher than that and would be happy to stay right....

I don't think so, if a manager does well here then there's a very small group of clubs who you'd potentially jump to and he's already been to one of them.

There are 5 in this league, 2 in Spain, 1 in France, and perhaps a few in Italy ... I get your point though.

There are 5 in this league, 2 in Spain, 1 in France, and perhaps a few in Italy ... I get your point though.

It's unlikely you'll jump ship directly from one PL side to another, especially if you're doing well. Again i think it's unlikely if you're doing well at the top of the PL you'll leave for the French league/ditto Italy - that leaves the Spanish two, when was the last time either of them poached a manager doing well at a PL club?

The fact he's German and already done the Bayern stint works in your favour here, imv and frankly if you're worried about JN being poached if doing well the same applies for any other coach we appoint

It's unlikely you'll jump ship directly from one PL side to another, especially if you're doing well. Again i think it's unlikely if you're doing well at the top of the PL you'll leave for the French league/ditto Italy - that leaves the Spanish two, when was the last time either of them poached a manager doing well at a PL club?

The fact he's German and already done the Bayern stint works in your favour here, imv

Let's see how it goes

Based on absolutely nothing except Nagelsman has managed a bigger club in Bayern and Slot hasn't managed a bigger club. Funnily enough Slot seems open to jumping ship to us, but of course once he's at the almighty Spurs his ambition doesn't get any higher than that and would be happy to stay right....

Jumped from AZ to Feyenoord quickly enough and now potentially to us...

So would Slot though surely?…. After all if he comes to Spurs then he’s doing that exact same thing to Feyenoord.

Don't see why that is not reasonable ... will give the manager and the DoF the best chance to succeed and work together surely?

Agreed that it doesnt seem unreasonable at all so wonder whether the reporting is right.

Feels like we should be able to accelerate the manager appointment very quickly once we have the DoF sorted out

He's going to say that if he's looking for a job there. If he is appointed and did well and Real came calling you can be sure that he's day Real was the ultimate job.

Sure. I'm sure most managers would say that ... premier league is the ultimate league to manage in, and real the ultimate club to manage.

He's going to say that if he's looking for a job there. If he is appointed and did well and Real came calling you can be sure that he's day Real was the ultimate job.
Poch didn’t jump for real
But it all comes down to success and timing
If any manager comes here and does a job good enough that Madrid want them then fudging great. That means they have succeeded and so have we

Back