• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Because Dier is world class and a really competent defender. His pointing, shouting, concentration and defending ability are amazing this is the year for him. He could really stroll into any team in the prem. Poor sod deserves a chance, not based on anything that he does on the pitch though. Doesn't deserve any criticism as he was good for his first two seasons and proves that he has never gone backwards. I'm happy to clap everything spurs too, especially Daniel levy ... gobble gobble gobble
Good for you

Because Dier is world class and a really competent defender. His pointing, shouting, concentration and defending ability are amazing this is the year for him. He could really stroll into any team in the prem. Poor sod deserves a chance, not based on anything that he does on the pitch though. Doesn't deserve any criticism as he was good for his first two seasons and proves that he has never gone backwards. I'm happy to clap everything spurs too, especially Daniel levy ... gobble gobble gobble

o_O???????????????????????????

It is funny how Graham Potter has quickly dropped off people's radar. Brighton has moved on. Spurs fans moved on post the Chelsea calamity. Where is he nowadays? Flavour appointments are not good.

It is funny how Graham Potter has quickly dropped off people's radar. Brighton has moved on. Spurs fans moved on post the Chelsea calamity. Where is he nowadays? Flavour appointments are not good.

More like where are all the people saying "why would Potter/BR/etc. ever choose Spurs?", same ones saying why would De Zerbi/Naploi manager/etc. now, your moment of fame only last a certain amount of time.

My 14 year old grandson knows more about how things work in life than politicians and we all know 14 year old boys know fudge all.

mess-disorganized.gif

chelsea and other big teams are always high risk moves.
He’ll rock up somewhere which has the potential to be bigger than Brighton like a Villa, Everton or West Ham when one becomes available

Wouldn't mind him, still think he's a good coach, just landed in a brickshow at Chelsea with an owner thinking he's playing Football Manager

I fully expect Slot to be our next manager, and also not obvious where Levy goes if he can't agree terms with Feyenoord or him. I mean:

- Kompany has signed a new deal and neither him, de Zerbi or Frank would be any easier or cheaper to land than Slot. All could become protracted if Levy doesnt pay up
- Going back to Nagelsmann wouldnt be cheap and Levy would need to concede various things on his/DoF role if the press is to be believed
- Enrique would need an entire new 11 to play his type of football, and he's also said he wants a team which is mroe ready to challenge for the title
- Xabi Alonso has said he's going nowhere
- Amorim perhaps, though the Portuguese teams have a history of extracting full value for their players so again he won't be cheaper than slot
- no idea about Ange P and how easy he'd be to land. Feels like a random name to me too
- leaves Rodgers and Potter, but I can't believe that Levy won't be aware of mixed feelings from fans and the need to get this next manager right

Would prefer him to Mason to be fair.
Mason definitely not ready. He got some very specific questions in the press conference, and all he did was blabber on about creating a feeling, and that he believes in himself, over and over again. He might become a good manager, but that's a long way ahead. He needs to go prove himself somewhere else first.
I haven't seen many signs that he's able to do what he says they're working on and believe in. There's just not enough to warrant such a huge job for him.

The way I see it is may as well be Mason, moyes, allardyce, Marsh etc ... no one will succeed here the way our "footballing" operations are run. All we get is fluff and talk... if I was a manager I'd go anywhere else in the top 8 teams than spurs under our set up.

Back