• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
The way I see it is may as well be Mason, moyes, allardyce, Marsh etc ... no one will succeed here the way our "footballing" operations are run. All we get is fluff and talk... if I was a manager I'd go anywhere else in the top 8 teams than spurs under our set up.

Which is why we’ll appoint someone who doesn’t have the option of one of those roles and for who Spurs is a step up.

For Slot or Amorim, Spurs is a step up given its a sizeable PL job. For existing PL managers, its hard to make a case to move to Spurs given the reason you point out.

After Slot or Amorim, you then look to out of work managers like Rodgers or Potter

Not sure I buy this article. Wonder whether it was made up by the Times, or pushed by JN to keep his name in the press or push by the club so that our manager job looks like its an in-demand vacancy

I’d would go for Slot instead of Nagelsmann now. He feels like a much better fit, Nagelsmann feels like he doesen’t really want the job.

I’d would go for Slot instead of Nagelsmann now. He feels like a much better fit, Nagelsmann feels like he doesen’t really want the job.

If he didn't want it then why did he supposedly come back? I dont know to say, but I think slot comes across really nice ... naglesmann perhaps comes with some hand bags but with a point to prove.

Either way slot seems more like a yes man and naglesmann a man with a back bone ... in any other team I'd say hey naglesmann in ... but our commander in chief in charge means slot would get sacked after a longer time rather than kicking up a fuss and exposing levy again.

If he didn't want it then why did he supposedly come back? I dont know to say, but I think slot comes across really nice ... naglesmann perhaps comes with some hand bags but with a point to prove.

Either way slot seems more like a yes man and naglesmann a man with a back bone ... in any other team I'd say hey naglesmann in ... but our commander in chief in charge means slot would get sacked after a longer time rather than kicking up a fuss and exposing levy again.
What makes you think slot is a yes man?

I agree. Only argument for Nagelsmann would be if we felt that his name would help attract signings this summer
It’s are clearly top coaches
Key for us and them is the fit
My worry with JN aid he comes with baggage. He could leave that behind in Germany TBF
With slot, we have no idea how he will work overseas in a team that will have some adversity. But I just live the way his team play and he reminds me of a cross between Jol and Poch. The two managers who have done the most to unite the club and the fans in my lifetime
JN could do that of course but it’s an unknown. Getting a name in who may fail… well where do we go from there right

It’s are clearly top coaches
Key for us and them is the fit
My worry with JN aid he comes with baggage. He could leave that behind in Germany TBF
With slot, we have no idea how he will work overseas in a team that will have some adversity. But I just live the way his team play and he reminds me of a cross between Jol and Poch. The two managers who have done the most to unite the club and the fans in my lifetime
JN could do that of course but it’s an unknown. Getting a name in who may fail… well where do we go from there right

Yes, agree. Slot seems better fit. We also dont need any more acrimony and whilst I'm not saying that will definitely happen with JN, there's a much higher probability of it

I fear that JN (although a quality coach) would be like Jose/Conte in the fact they were/are almost doing us a favour by taking over
I'm done with that I want somebody (Slot) who I feel would love the club like what Jol/Poch did and would also unite the fanbase/club again as it's broken currently

I fear that JN (although a quality coach) would be like Jose/Conte in the fact they were/are almost doing us a favour by taking over
I'm done with that I want somebody (Slot) who I feel would love the club like what Jol/Poch did and would also unite the fanbase/club again as it's broken currently

100% on both points

Oh he is
100%
But that doesn’t mean he gets what he wants
It’s why Bayern sacked him

Kind of, from what I understand there was a path of no pass with the seniors at the club due to the GK and the GK pal coach ... the club backed their horse and thats about it. Some players not happy some were .. that happens but cannot question his record

Lol the good old 'Nagelsman thinks Spurs are beneath him' gonads coming out again. Some of you really have an impressive trait of knowing what the guy thinks without actually knowing naff all about him....

Kind of, from what I understand there was a path of no pass with the seniors at the club due to the GK and the GK pal coach ... the club backed their horse and thats about it. Some players not happy some were .. that happens but cannot question his record
And the reporter he shagged don’t forget
And they have got worse since he went

I agree. Only argument for Nagelsmann would be if we felt that his name would help attract signings this summer

And he has a much better track record and is widely considered to be a top class manager with loads of potential

Back