• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
To runaround kids in get-go cars
With Vaseline afterbirths and neon coughs
Galaxies full of nobodies
Giving us the farewell runarounds

He's really does come across well and adept with the media in his second language.
Even though English is his second language, most Dutch people speak very good English, as they are linguistically very similar and it's a very easy language for them to learn. I would have expected nothing less from a Dutch manager.

I like the way he dealt with the questions in that press conference. Very cool and calm. Comes across as a very likeable individual

It's written all over his face .... he is our next manager.

I think so. And the rumours in the press about him being one of 2/3/4 wihch we're interested are probably fed by the club such that if he does say no, then we dont look as foolish

And why he hasn't got rid of Dier yet

Because Dier is world class and a really competent defender. His pointing, shouting, concentration and defending ability are amazing this is the year for him. He could really stroll into any team in the prem. Poor sod deserves a chance, not based on anything that he does on the pitch though. Doesn't deserve any criticism as he was good for his first two seasons and proves that he has never gone backwards. I'm happy to clap everything spurs too, especially Daniel levy ... gobble gobble gobble

Last edited:
Back