• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
But as I’ve said before. What we don’t know is where Poch is at currently. Why did no one else go for him after psg. What aren’t Madrid getting him
I would hope the club have done some due diligence

They did after psg in Chelsea, real Madrid will keep Ancelotti if he wins the CL

Luciano Spalletti confirms he’s set to stay: “We had a positive meeting with the president yesterday — the future is gonna be exciting, I’m sure of that”. #Napoli

Talks progressing over new contract valid until June 2025 after winning the title.

In my view because:
- he plays a decent brand of football
- he's more proven than most other candidates (most other names linked have many fewer seasons under their belt, so less time for their weaknesses to become apparent)
- he'd have the backing of the fans
- he's a decent person
- he's closest to a big name and therefore will command the respect of players and be able to attract players

You sure the players would want him? They had stopped playing for him!

I may be in the minority here but i am glad that Levy did not go backwards and rehire Poch, he has had his time here and did as well as he could but we still failed to break through the winning line ( with a much better squad then we have here now).

And if he had funds could make it a with a better squad

I may be in the minority here but i am glad that Levy did not go backwards and rehire Poch, he has had his time here and did as well as he could but we still failed to break through the winning line ( with a much better squad then we have here now).

I wanted him back I won't lie but he ain't coming so you move on, the thing about football is nothing is a certainty. Like I said yesterday some people have made their minds about the future based on the past and because the clubs not getting their preferences, namely Poch and JN, but nothing to say someone else in the whole world of football can't come in and do a very good job. The world of footballs pretty vast, can't help think people are narrowing in on the rumours and stressing themselves out when certain people don't materialise. I accept its pretty grim if you only believed Kompany, JN and Poch were on the list, but reality is no one knows.

There's like 4 or 5 players from his time here and of those it's likely only 2 or 3 will remain beyond the summer.
The senior members of the team are all from his time here - Kane, Lloris, Dier, Son! Davies is also still here. I am not so sure those guys want him back.

I wanted him back I won't lie but he ain't coming so you move on, the thing about football is nothing is a certainty. Like I said some yesterday people have made their minds about the future based on the past and because the clubs not getting their preferences, namely Poch and JN, but nothing to say someone else in the whole world of football can't come in and do a very good job. The world of footballs pretty vast, can't help think people are narrowing in on the rumours and stressing themselves out when certain people don't materialise. I accept its pretty grim if you only believed Kompany, JN and Poch were on the list, but reality is no one knows.

Football fans are up and down with their moods generally and there is nothing new in that. I wanted JN but if its not to be so be it there is no point in blaming reasons for not getting what we want. Rumours are rife in todays game and most of them are gonads so for anyone to lose their brick over it i just plain silly at best and stupid at worse. As you say in reality its never good to believe the muppets that peddle the news storys because its like hitting yourself over the head to believe any of it.

Football fans are up and down with their moods generally and there is nothing new in that. I wanted JN but if its not to be so be it there is no point in blaming reasons for not getting what we want. Rumours are rife in todays game and most of them are gonad*s so for anyone to lose their brick over it i just plain silly at best and stupid at worse. As you say in reality its never good to believe the muppets that peddle the news storys because its like hitting yourself over the head to believe any of it.

Especially as so many ITKs are now out for bites and views and making money off people....uproar is now a full time job in football

And if he had funds could make it a with a better squad
Having more money to spend doesn't mean much if you're not good at spending it. People like to argue about who was Pochs signings to ensure that his great name isn't tarnished but under his tenure they were pretty poor. And forgive me but I don't want to see more big money signings like NDombele turning up on our doorstep....

Back