• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Especially when the motivation behind a lot of it is to make you angry, upset, more emotional. That emotion leads to one thing: clicks, views and shares.

Ain't this @scaramanga's whole modus operandi to fund this site? Playing up to the Mr Brexit brick-over-the-little-people stereotype to gain clicks and postings from us wokerati??

And we fall for it every time.

Presumably 'he' is really a 85 year old great-grandmother living in Skegness.

Without a doubt, it amazes me that their are still so many fans who read and believe what these wanabees print and then turn their anger onto the clubs. Madness.

I suppose the difference with our club is that we have 20 years of footballing evidence to support repeatedly poor decision making when it comes to managerial and other footballing decisions - and these have intensified in the past 5 years.

We don't need a newspaper story to tell us how badly the footballing side has been run. Here we sit, on our third manager of the year (a 32-year old rookie, installed in a panic after manager number two was dumped a few weeks after taking thew job); without a Director of Football ; and with no clear footballing strategy evident for years past.

It doesn't take a newspaper story to let us know that things aren't being well looked after on the playing side of the business.

I suppose the difference with our club is that we have 20 years of footballing evidence to support repeatedly poor decision making when it comes to managerial and other footballing decisions - and these have intensified in the past 5 years.

We don't need a newspaper story to tell us how badly the footballing side has been run. Here we sit, on our third manager of the year (a 32-year old rookie, installed in a panic after manager number two was dumped a few weeks after taking thew job); without a Director of Football ; and with no clear footballing strategy evident for years past.

It doesn't take a newspaper story to let us know that things aren't being well looked after on the playing side of the business.

YOU may put a little more thought into your opinions but you know as well as i do there are still idiots around who believe everything they read and make judgements by doing that. There the ones who need to give their head a shake.

but in that 20 years we’ve gone from fighting relegation to European Cup regulars

can’t have been that many bad decisions

Absolutely, which is why being wound up by the facts would be enough for anyone without listening to a bunch of no mark ITKs and being wound up by half baked rumours and lies

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

all joking aside, i would not have a problem with Potter.
Imo his Chelsea gig was freak of nature and wouldn’t reset my overall opinion pre-Chelsea.
Yep
I agree
But as I’ve said before… our fans would have kittens
He has taken Brighton to the Death Star and won twice and also a won there in Europe
Our managers brick the bed every time we go there

Yep
I agree
He has taken Brighton to the Death Star and won twice and also a won there in Europe
Our managers brick the bed every time we go there

I think it would be key that Harry is there, at least for next season, Potter had issues at Chelsea through lack of a true 9 and it would make me nervous.
Regarding the Chavs brickshow, it could have happened to any other manager in that up and coming bracket. Too easy to skew the opinion on Potter by looking at that job in isolation.

I think it would be key that Harry is there, at least for next season, Potter had issues at Chelsea through lack of a true 9 and it would make me nervous.
Regarding the Chavs brickshow, it could have happened to any other manager in that up and coming bracket. Too easy to skew the opinion on Potter by looking at that job in isolation.
Yep
Like I say some people think his failings there are on him…I don’t. They are a mess and it’s why I don’t think Poch can fix it… well Not quick enough IMO
But potter football with a couple of real goal scorers would be really impressive.

If he could prove that he could get teams to score an appropriate amount of goals he'd win fans over. However he's fallen short with that at Brighton and Chelsea so that represents a major risk with him

If he could prove that he could get teams to score an appropriate amount of goals he'd win fans over. However he's fallen short with that at Brighton and Chelsea so that represents a major risk with him
And as I’ve said… that’s not really accurate
He hasn’t had a striker at either side
His last game at Brighton, when he left then in 4th place they scored 5 goals IIRC
His team score but also keep the ball
De Zerbi has inherited what potter coached and added to it (also the work Dan Ashwortg did with recruitment)
Chelsea had no strikers and it cost them. Daft, even shocking recruitment in reality

Yea agreed, his style of football would give me a heart attack but it’s quite clearly progressive, brave, attacking, all the things we want our team to play like. Done such a good job there.
Would happily take him, but I don't see it happening. The only question mark I have, is how will his Brighton team cope with the PL and Europe? His team is such high energy, and it will be difficult to maintain that with travelling around Europe midweek aswell.

I'm not saying he can't manage the two, just that it will be extremely difficult and am curious to see how that works out...

Would happily take him, but I don't see it happening. The only question mark I have, is how will his Brighton team cope with the PL and Europe? His team is such high energy, and it will be difficult to maintain that with travelling around Europe midweek aswell.

I'm not saying he can't manage the two, just that it will be extremely difficult and am curious to see how that works out...
He has never managed in Europe so it’s a valid concern
But they do have a deep squad
More is than I think folks realise

Back