• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Well done to them. Most Spurs fans I know, and most articles I read at the time talked about what a coup it was to get Conte. How he comes with baggage and expectations but wouldn’t have signed up without knowing that.

Most fans I know and most articles I read at the time talked about how it won't work with levy and Conte.

Most of this very board knew that it wouldn't work but were happy in thinking that we may have turned a corner and prepared to see what would happen, after the mess that was in appointing NES.

Most fans I know and most articles I read at the time talked about how it won't work with levy and Conte.

Most of this very board knew that it wouldn't work but were happy in thinking that we may have turned a corner and prepared to see what would happen, after the mess that was in appointing NES.
They were not saying that at the end of last season, let's be really honest about that.

I am more than happy to be proven wrong, but I doubt many were predicting the wheels falling off post Norwich or when we got all our transfer business done early in the summer.

In fact this forum was absolutely awash with optimism for this season...nearly to a man if not to a man

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back