• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
in hindsight, the Nuno appointment really really should be picked apart in greater detail. Sacking of Jose, leaving the search going on so long and then ending up with someone who parted ways at Wolves, a guy now managing in Saudi Arabia.

Truly, in a long line of terrible decisions by Levy, this one deserves far more criticism than it currently gets.

No it should never be spoken of again. That’s why I refuse to believe we’re going to make the same mistake this time. We’ll either have an appointment in place by the end of the season or within a week of it ending. I hope!

Why do only fans who can get to the ground count?

Not to mention you’re wrong. From the BBC’s report of the AC Milan match:

Keep trying to spin your narrative though.
There were no ‘Conte out’ chants. Didn’t hear them at any game. Same with Redknapp, same with Poch. Hear lots of ‘Levy out’ chants on the other hand.

There were no ‘Conte out’ chants. Didn’t hear them at any game. Hear lots of ‘Levy out’ chants on the other hand.

I look forward to seeing you and your 15 friends at the next protest.

NINTCHDBPICT000648793412.jpg

I look forward to seeing you and your 15 friends at the next protest.

NINTCHDBPICT000648793412.jpg
I have merely started that there were no chants for certain managers to be dismissed but have been loud chants for the chairman to go. That is simply a fact.

The chairman wasn’t under pressure to get rid of Jol and especially Redknapp or Pochettino, the just chose to do so. The same thing will happen with the next manager and the one after that.

I have merely started that there were no chants for certain managers to be dismissed but have been loud chants for the chairman to go. That is simply a fact.

The chairman wasn’t under pressure to get rid of Jol and especially Redknapp or Pochettino, the just chose to do so. The same thing will happen with the next manager and the one after that.

I can not speak about the M.Jol sacking ( which was done the wrong way i agree). As for "rent a quote" the club got rid of him for going around behind there backs and bending over for the England job and getting all his mates in the press to say he was the man. In all honesty the FA NEVER considered him for the job( despite what his pals said in the rags). I was working with the FA acadmeys at the time and they laughed at the idea and wrote it off straight away.

As for Poch i was against his sacking at the time it happened and i would have given him the rest of the season to see if he could turn it round.

I have a feeling the Enrique noise will get stronger, as apparently Nagelsman is now favourite at Chelsea after impressing with talks.

Would prefer Kompany or Slot, but Enrique does intrigue me somewhat....
WHY? What's he ever achieved? Never built a squad, never improved a team.

And he's said he only wants to come to a team that can win things, which just means he wants dinner served, as he has no idea how to cook.

Pay cheque, glory hunting wannabe if you ask me. Definitely not what we need!

There were no ‘Conte out’ chants. Didn’t hear them at any game. Same with Redknapp, same with Poch. Hear lots of ‘Levy out’ chants on the other hand.
There was loud singing of 'He's magic you know, Mauritio Pochettino' at the end of the Milan game. That's pretty much the same as singing 'Conte out'.

I saw that and discounted it, just because of Paratici taking a step back, and is he really likely to be clandestinely conducting any kind of club business just a few days before his appeal hearing?
I mean I know you can't stop someone meeting someone else for dinner, or whatever format the alleged meeting might have taken, but it feels unlikely on those grounds alone - never mind his actual credentials for the role.

Back