• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Genuinely, he's the worst player I've seen wear the shirt since Stuart Nethercott.

Tramezzani, Gilberto, Raziak? No - Sissy is worse.

I've never seen someone so good at breaking up our play.
For me that remains Ramon Vega. He didn’t break up play at all today in fact he mostly moved it on.

Thought he was our best player today in what was otherwise a poor team performance. He moved the ball quickly, put it in the box a few times and made himself available on the right. Definately better than a whole host of players. Wanyama looked rusty. Better performance too from Alli.
Agree. Laid on the pass for Kane's shot against the post first half and put in a few decent passes along the way. Yes he also had his typical Sissoko moments but overall I thought it was one of his best performances for us.

Problem is that's still not saying much.

Agree. Laid on the pass for Kane's shot against the post first half and put in a few decent passes along the way. Yes he also had his typical Sissoko moments but overall I thought it was one of his best performances for us.

Problem is that's still not saying much.
It’s not saying much because unfortunately the team around him is not playing well at the moment. He certainly isn’t a game changer but atm he is performing better than many of his colleagues. Actually I was aalso impressed with young Foyth today.

It’s not saying much because unfortunately the team around him is not playing well at the moment. He certainly isn’t a game changer but atm he is performing better than many of his colleagues. Actually I was aalso impressed with young Foyth today.
Agree with that too, though again he too had his dodgy moments. But especially second half we we're looking at an athletic, stylish kid who can tackle and looks classy and composed beyond his years emerging from defence. Has still some way to go to reach the level of Toby and Verts (who had a bit of a shocker at times today) but he's definitely on the right track.

Sean@SeanDZWalsh

Sissoko dribbles like he’s a 7 year old running between cones

The final nail in the coffin for Sissoko and Trippier, not fit to wear the shirt. Get them out ASAP

Not sure what kind of blackmail Sissoko has on Poch, but it must be significant #COYS

For fucck sake!!!! Got away with that!!! It's not even over yet!!!!! What the fudge is Sissoko doing in our team!!!! #COYS #THFC

Quite frustrating how Poch expects youth players to be near perfect to get chances but has no issues with the likes of Llorente and Sissoko constantly underperforming

Moussa Sissoko has got to go go. Please Levy Pleease sell him.

Poch survives for now, but as far as I'm concerned Llorente and Sissoko should never player a game for us again. Would celebrate if they broke their legs

Sissoko update: he’s gotten worse

The f*ck does that bloke see in Sissoko? Worst player to ever pull on a spurs shirt and f*ck me we've had some bad ones. #thfc

Absolutely woeful #thfc No pluses from that game at all. Trippier and Sissoko were like Dumb & Dumber down the right hand side. Embarrassing

No spacegoats just poor from #thfc but my GHod how sissoko gets paid that amount of money and Is awful is beyond me ...
1f648.png
#facup
Why have you quoted that prick?

I loved the moment when Sissoko on the flank tried to control a pass, but mis-controlling it so that he flips the ball over the oncoming defender and thus defeating his man.

I'm not saying Siss looked good out there today, but he wasn't our worst man out there today either. He had a little spell in the first half where he was our best man, where he at least tried.
He was our best player in the first half, I would genuinely give him about a 5/10 for it, but we came out the second half much better and everyone raised their game (without really creating many chances), but sissoko’s level stayed the same. He basically didn’t have another gear in him.

As I said earlier, just because everyone played brick it doesn’t give sissoko a pass.

He was our best player in the first half, I would genuinely give him about a 5/10 for it, but we came out the second half much better and everyone raised their game (without really creating many chances), but sissoko’s level stayed the same. He basically didn’t have another gear in him.

As I said earlier, just because everyone played brick it doesn’t give sissoko a pass.

Yeah, I agree. I was just trying to be a bit positive in here for change. :p

People do go over the top on Sissoko, but he is quite poor. Forget technique, it's his timid attitude that annoys me. If you are big and quite fast, then phucking use it. Stop trying to play safe when you are not a good passer. If you are playing wide right then use your size and pace to knock the ball past your man, drive to the by-line and cross it. Don't have to do it everytime, but start intimidating opponents by showing them that you can take them on. Stop being so safety-first in your approach to the game. Cause a bit of chaos with physical attributes.

Very odd how people look at that game and take from it that Sissoko deserves the level of criticism he has got the last 2 pages. Undeniable proof he is being treated as a spacegoat unfairly by a significant portion of fans.
Oh leave off! You can see criticism of most other players and the manager in their own threads, why is sissoko not allowed to be criticized? If you thought he played well then I give up, not in relative terms, just did he play well?

Oh leave off! You can see criticism of most other players and the manager in their own threads, why is sissoko not allowed to be criticized? If you thought he played well then I give up, not in relative terms, just did he play well?

Of course he’s allowed to be criticised, but again, it’s the level of it. Looking at a game like that but only Sissoko gets the ‘I don’t understand how he is a footballer’ type treatment despite the fact that many other players did far worse with miss controls, bad passes, and complete inability to stitch any kind of decent football together.

I don’t understand how Wanyama is a footballer after that. My favourite moment was when he tried to pass the ball forward in our half but gave it straight to a Newport player. Hahahaha he’s a massive laughing stock, big lolz, I can do better than him.

I mean, in all seriousness, there are 2 posts since the game on the Wanyama thread. One is fair criticism, and the other is a fair retort that he’s coming back from injury. The Sissoko thread is two pages of most people in it treating him like a laughing stock. It’s odd.

Of course he’s allowed to be criticised, but again, it’s the level of it. Looking at a game like that but only Sissoko gets the ‘I don’t understand how he is a footballer’ type treatment despite the fact that many other players did far worse with miss controls, bad passes, and complete inability to stitch any kind of decent football together.

I don’t understand how Wanyama is a footballer after that. My favourite moment was when he tried to pass the ball forward in our half but gave it straight to a Newport player. Hahahaha he’s a massive laughing stock, big lolz, I can do better than him.
Best drop that in the Wanyama thread then?

Another typical Sissoko moment was when he passed the ball to Son, who after dribbling in the box fired wide. Instead of moving in front of goal to give Son an option or draw defenders away, Sissoko stood still watching the situation unfold. He simply was a spectator. Almost as if he thought his job was done when he passed it to Son. Poch needs to sort this out. Pass and move! Not pass and watch!

edit:
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/01/27/bbc-match-of-the-day-fa-cup-highlights-27-january/

8:10 into this video.

First he stands still watching Wanyama dribbles, then picks up the loose ball, passes to Son and stands still watching Son do the work.

Last edited:
Back