• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Im a bit giddy tonight, a bit drunk too. Perhaps its the change in the weather? Either way im optimistic and want to celebrate this glorious manager, so ive got an idea for a song.

To the tune of Sing Hosana:

Pochettino, Pochettino
Pochettino plays the Tottenham way
Pochettino, Pochettino
He's a yid and he's here to stay

I'll be honest i kinda liked this bit!

Im a bit giddy tonight, a bit drunk too. Perhaps its the change in the weather? Either way im optimistic and want to celebrate this glorious manager, so ive got an idea for a song.

He bought the beast in midfield, Vic Wanyama
To play alongside Dembele
He's the best in the land on the touchline
Thats why we all love to say...

Pochettino, Pochettino
Pochettino, Pochettino

I think it has legs. Anyone a fan?

If its only sounding good in my head, then let's never talk of this again
Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising,
Give me joy in my heart, I pray,
Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising,
Keep me praising 'till the break of day.

Sing hosanna, sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King of kings!
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King.

You would need to make it much simpler i.e.

Give me Spurs in my heart, keep me Totnum,
Give me Spurs in my heart, I pray,
Give me joy in my heart, keep me Totnum,
Keep me Totnum 'til my dying day.

Pochettino, Pochettino,
Pochettino is the King of kings!
Pochettino, Pochettino,
Pochettino is the King.

Give me Spurs in my heart, keep me Totnum,
Give me Spurs in my heart, I pray,
Give me joy in my heart, keep me Totnum,
Keep me Totnum 'til my dying day.

Pochettino, Pochettino,
Pochettino is the King of kings!
Pochettino, Pochettino,
Pochettino is the King.

I really like it, it is both simple and catchy

He bought the beast in midfield, Vic Wanyama
To play alongside Dembele
He's the best in the land on the touchline
Thats why we all love to say...

Pochettino, Pochettino
Pochettino, Pochettino

I think it has legs. Anyone a fan?

If its only sounding good in my head, then let's never talk of this again

If you had used this post to make an OMT it would've been so brick we would've won 6-0.

If we do well again this season, Pochettino will attract attention from all the big teams including Argentina, Real Madrid and Barcelona. Frankly, I think Pochettino will struggle to manage big-name players as his training involves making them work extra hard.

If we do well again this season, Pochettino will attract attention from all the big teams including Argentina, Real Madrid and Barcelona. Frankly, I think Pochettino will struggle to manage big-name players as his training involves making them work extra hard.

What is the appeal for him of those clubs???

Their huge but Madrid don't develop players they buy players

Barca generally promote from within and again are not a club about development (don't get me wrong they have developed plenty)

PSG Would make some sense as its his old club

No one in England would IMO appeal as he is a club that's rapidly progressing

pretty happy with this, says a lot and a good sample size. Boss doing good!

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...gue-table-since-jurgen-klopp-joined-liverpool

Premier League table since Jurgen Klopp's arrival
Rank Team Games played Won Drawn Lost Goal difference Points
1 Tottenham 38 21 12 5 39 75
2 Arsenal 38 21 11 6 33 74
3 Leicester 38 21 11 6 24 74
4 Emirates Marketing Project 38 19 10 9 29 67
5 Liverpool 38 18 11 9 23 65
6 Man Utd 38 18 10 10 15 64
7 Southampton 38 18 9 11 18 63
8 Chelsea 38 15 13 10 17 58
9 West Ham 38 14 13 11 0 55
10 Everton 38 12 13 13 6 49
11 Stoke City 38 13 9 16 -21 48
12 Watford 38 13 7 18 -9 46
13 West Brom 38 10 15 13 -8 45
14 Bournemouth 38 12 9 17 -20 45
15 Swansea City 38 11 8 19 -17 41
16 Sunderland 38 9 11 18 -13 38
17 Crystal Palace 38 9 11 18 -14 38

Shows
pretty happy with this, says a lot and a good sample size. Boss doing good!

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...gue-table-since-jurgen-klopp-joined-liverpool

Premier League table since Jurgen Klopp's arrival
Rank Team Games played Won Drawn Lost Goal difference Points
1 Tottenham 38 21 12 5 39 75
2 Arsenal 38 21 11 6 33 74
3 Leicester 38 21 11 6 24 74
4 Emirates Marketing Project 38 19 10 9 29 67
5 Liverpool 38 18 11 9 23 65
6 Man Utd 38 18 10 10 15 64
7 Southampton 38 18 9 11 18 63
8 Chelsea 38 15 13 10 17 58
9 West Ham 38 14 13 11 0 55
10 Everton 38 12 13 13 6 49
11 Stoke City 38 13 9 16 -21 48
12 Watford 38 13 7 18 -9 46
13 West Brom 38 10 15 13 -8 45
14 Bournemouth 38 12 9 17 -20 45
15 Swansea City 38 11 8 19 -17 41
16 Sunderland 38 9 11 18 -13 38
17 Crystal Palace 38 9 11 18 -14 38

Shows we're more than capable of winning the le... nah, i won't say it. ;)

Hate this Klopp worship.
Re-arranging the table around his arrival; I am very glad that yesterday's game was such a damp squid.
He's good but not some sort of paragon.

Hate this Klopp worship.
Re-arranging the table around his arrival; I am very glad that yesterday's game was such a damp squid.
He's good but not some sort of paragon.

I love it. Let them heap it on him as they did with Rogers. Anything to keep Poch out of the spotlight, in my opinion. :D

Klopp's the sort of guy you want at a party, a wedding or just about any other celebration - he's infectiously happy, energetic and expressive, almost as a rule. Poch is apparently exactly the same, but the key word is 'apparently', because he comes across as the stereotypical reserved Spanish/continental manager ('this is futbol', blah blah blah) in his press conferences, and we only hear about this exuberance behind the scenes. :) I guess the press prefers to run with the 'Gegenpressing Jesus' narrative with Klopp because of the difference in the two approaches.

I suppose it's also the reason they're sort of going off Mou, to be honest - he looked like a particularly dissatisfied undertaker yesterday.

Klopp's the sort of guy you want at a party, a wedding or just about any other celebration - he's infectiously happy, energetic and expressive, almost as a rule. Poch is apparently exactly the same, but the key word is 'apparently', because he comes across as the stereotypical reserved Spanish/continental manager ('this is futbol', blah blah blah) in his press conferences, and we only hear about this exuberance behind the scenes. :) I guess the press prefers to run with the 'Gegenpressing Jesus' narrative with Klopp because of the difference in the two approaches.

I suppose it's also the reason they're sort of going off Mou, to be honest - he looked like a particularly dissatisfied undertaker yesterday.

I switched the bore fest that was "Red Monday" on when it had about 20 minutes to go yesterday. After a few minutes the sky cameras cut to Mourinho on the touchline... I did a double take as I thought it was Sadiq Khan.

Needs to get some lessons to adapt to Europe. He is good for the EPL but how long until Levy's desire for progress in Europe gets him.

Depends on how you see Spurs.

I see Spurs as the team we see today

A young developing side that is full steam ahead fighting for the title and also giving it a go on all fronts

This is huge progress

I seriously don't think Levy is as bothered about Europe as you may think otherwise why did he let us bow out of the Europa

I see Spurs as the team we see today

A young developing side that is full steam ahead fighting for the title and also giving it a go on all fronts

This is huge progress

I seriously don't think Levy is as bothered about Europe as you may think otherwise why did he let us bow out of the Europa

For the first few years, Levy wont be bothered. But if the team becomes a CL regular and Poch doesnt improve in Europe, well ..

Back