• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

I have to say, he's done an excellent job. At so many things, at the squad building, the tactics, the mentality, the defence! Oh my GHod the defence!

But to actually step up now, he (and we) need to win a trophy. Great if its a big one, don't care if it is a lower domestic cup. Then he can rightly be compared to Simeone and have tacos like Neville say he should be getting the 'biggest jobs', the patronising taco. That's the next step and one we need to take.

I have faith in him to do that.

nobody loves a smart arse
Ben Dover disagrees.
Z00N44ZR4Z.jpg

Interesting, I missed this, if true it boils down to Wanyama or Dier

http://hotspurhq.com/2016/10/04/mauricio-pochettino-envisions-one-holding-mid-tottenham/

During his post-match press conference following a 2-0 home win over Emirates Marketing Project, Pochettino stated that Spurs will only play with one holding midfield player according to the BBC Radio London Sport.

“Our mentality was to play in the opposite half. Not only to run in behind them but when we have the ball to play in the way that we play,” Pochettino said.

“I think it is the commitment of the team that you can play in different ways and believe.”

“The design to play is not only [for] today. We play against CSKA [Moscow] we play against Middlesbrough and different games with only one midfielder holding.”

“I think that the future and the project of the team is to play with only one.”

Interesting, I missed this, if true it boils down to Wanyama or Dier

http://hotspurhq.com/2016/10/04/mauricio-pochettino-envisions-one-holding-mid-tottenham/

During his post-match press conference following a 2-0 home win over Emirates Marketing Project, Pochettino stated that Spurs will only play with one holding midfield player according to the BBC Radio London Sport.

“Our mentality was to play in the opposite half. Not only to run in behind them but when we have the ball to play in the way that we play,” Pochettino said.

“I think it is the commitment of the team that you can play in different ways and believe.”

“The design to play is not only [for] today. We play against CSKA [Moscow] we play against Middlesbrough and different games with only one midfielder holding.”

“I think that the future and the project of the team is to play with only one.”
Keep saying it, this team aren't playing to poch final plan yet. He's still evolving them.

Back