• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

No way, on an average team with average players he is bang average.Wouldn't want that scum bag anywhere near our club.Given his budgets most managers would have success.His judgement is off buying Falcao was a huge mistake.

No way, on an average team with average players he is bang average.Wouldn't want that scum bag anywhere near our club.Given his budgets most managers would have success.His judgement is off buying Falcao was a huge mistake.

He has no interest in developing youth either. His method is to buy a team for instant success, run the players into the ground, blame everyone else for mistakes and then bugger off before it all falls to pieces.

In fairness the clubs Jose has managed if he tried to build a squad over 3 years before competing he'd be out the door. They aren't interested in anything but instant success.
And plenty of managers have went in spent big and failed. He is the best at a certain type of club with a certain mind set.

In fairness the clubs Jose has managed if he tried to build a squad over 3 years before competing he'd be out the door. They aren't interested in anything but instant success.
And plenty of managers have went in spent big and failed. He is the best at a certain type of club with a certain mind set.

I agree but it would not make him a good fit with us

I think Mourinho is a good (brilliant?) manager to bring in order to build a team that will win the title not too long after he arrives. The problem seems to be that he struggles when it is time to rebuild that team. That being said the only manager in England in recent times who has been able to maintain success while rebuilding is the excellent Alex Ferguson.

I think Mourinho is a good (brilliant?) manager to bring in order to build a team that will win the title not too long after he arrives. The problem seems to be that he struggles when it is time to rebuild that team. That being said the only manager in England in recent times who has been able to maintain success while rebuilding is the excellent Alex Ferguson.
I think its down to the power the players have now. It's easier and cheaper to replace a manager rather than 2 or 3 big money players. So if you upset them or they can't be bothered, and that's the way Chelsea look this season, then the manager gets bagged. Ferguson was to powerful to remove. That's been proven with moyes abject failure and LVG having to spend fortunes.

I think its down to the power the players have now. It's easier and cheaper to replace a manager rather than 2 or 3 big money players. So if you upset them or they can't be bothered, and that's the way Chel53a look this season, then the manager gets bagged. Ferguson was to powerful to remove. That's been proven with moyes abject failure and LVG having to spend fortunes.

Ferguson and LVG started fights with star players in order to ascert their dominance. I think that is part of what Mourinho is doing with Terry this season but it is a lot easier to do that when you are winning games.

Back