• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Why no thanks on Krul? Not that I think we'll be signing him(especially not now) but he's already proving himself to be one of the top keepers in the league already and if signed we could potentially have our goalkeeper sorted for the next 15 years.

I actually think he's vastly overrated. He's not comfortable on corners, his decision making skills are not great either but he's a good shot stopper. Nah i don't want him.

What is the general consensus here regarding Saudi Sportswashing Machine's signing of Pappis Demba Cisse?

Is he a striker we were looking at?
What style of striker is he, e.g. is he one that can play Adebayor's current role?

Also, does this signing put Saudi Sportswashing Machine firmly in the race for the top 4? In fact, should we be worried by Saudi Sportswashing Machine??

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will finish in the top 6 (ahead of Liverpool in my honest opinion). I see they are after Cissoko too who would be a brilliant signing for them at left back. I don't know why Santon isn't playing at right back (I believe that is his actual position), perhaps because they don't have a left back and he is capable of playing there.

.....................Krul
Santon......Colo....Taylor.......Cissoko
..............Tiote.....Cabaye
..Ben Arfa............................Jonas
.................Cisse......Ba................

Is a very solid team, I'm probably missing out a few players too that is the thing. Just that was the team that came to my mind.

Inquiries in for Vorm & Sinclair, Saudi Sportswashing Machine for Vorm, Liverpool for Sinclair. Saudi Sportswashing Machine were told to come back in the summer. Rumours on some Saudi Sportswashing Machine forum of bids of around ?ú12 million for Vorm and James Tomkins.

Manchester United have been angered by Danny Welbeck's contract demands - with the England striker holding out for a new ?ú60,000-a-week deal.
Full story: Daily Mail

Manchester United and Liverpool are set to miss out on Sao Paulo wonderkid Lucas, 19, as Inter Milan edge closer to a deal.
Full story: talkSPORT

But Liverpool have agreed a ?ú1m deal to sign 19-year-old Sporting Lisbon star Joao Carlos Teixeira, dubbed 'the new Deco'.
Full story: Metro

Emirates Marketing Project are willing to listen to summer offers for Dutch midfielder Nigel de Jong.
Full story: The Guardian

Tottenham's Mexican attacking midfielder Giovani Dos Santos is a target for Spanish side Villarreal.

Fulham have been told to match Fiorentina's ?ú6.5m bid for Catania's former Barcelona striker Maxi Lopez, 27, or risk missing out.
Full story: Daily Mirror

West Brom boss Roy Hodgson has turned down a 'cheeky' loan bid for striker Peter Odemwingie.
Full story: Express and Star

Birmingham want to re-sign Craig Gardner on loan. The midfielder moved to Sunderland from Blues in the summer but is homesick for the Midlands.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is ready to make an ?ú18m offer for Saudi Sportswashing Machine striker Demba Ba.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

OTHER GOSSIP

QPR are beefing up security for their FA Cup tie against Chelsea, where Anton Ferdinand and John Terry are set to come face to face.

Andre Villas-Boas will take his Chelsea players on a five-day trip to Majorca next week to boost team morale.
Full story: Daily Mail

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been dealt a major blow ahead of Sunday's crunch clash with Manchester United, with Thierry Henry rated as 'doubtful'.

Former Arsenal midfielder Aleksandr Hleb admits he wasted his career after leaving the Emirates.

England are ready to cap Swansea's on-loan Tottenham defender Steven Caulker - to stop Scotland getting their hands on him.

AND FINALLY

Former Celtic ace Shunsuke Nakamura proved he can still bend it like the best of them, by curling a free-kick through the window of a moving bus on Japanese television.

Manchester United, whose transfers are handled by chief executive David Gill, are tracking four Atletico Madrid starlets - including one named David Gil.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is ready to make an ?ú18m offer for Saudi Sportswashing Machine striker Demba Ba.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

Caughtoffside are laughable, they mustve missed the memo about his ?ú10m release clause haha

QPR are beefing up security for their FA Cup tie against Chelsea, where Anton Ferdinand and John Terry are set to come face to face.

Is this before the court case? I know it is only in the magistrate court but surely the accused shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the defendant, so to speak.

Back